Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Make minor factions great again, please.

Theyre weaker than generic faction military which adds no spice.
Make them better. Make them pokemon that i want to catch.
But they are supposed to be weak to work as a bridge between hunting looters and fighting noble parties. So this is completely as intended.

Hotfix 13/01/22

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred upon load due to an issue with quest parties not being removed from the visual tracking system. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that affected save files with the "Revenue Farming" quest active.

Fixes
  • Fixed a save/load compatibility issue across different versions for Inventory locks, troop and prisoner locks, bookmarks, and various other UI elements. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix.)
  • Fixed the shooting behaviour of crossbowmen in circle and square formations. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix.)
  • Minor Order of Battle configuration save/load improvements. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix.)
  • Fixed an issue with the "Needs Help With Brigands" quest that caused other quest related party AI to be overridden. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix.)

Changes
  • Campaign behaviour saved data is now mapped by a moddable ID. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix.)
  • Disabled Clan & Kingdom Screen actions in encounters and sieges. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix.)

Multiplayer​

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that prevented options from being saved in the Lobby. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix.)
  • Added scoreboard info and fixed localisation issues in the Lobby Recent Games Tab. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix.)

mckayla_not.jpeg

• Disabled Clan & Kingdom Screen actions in encounters and sieges. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix.)
Just got affected by this, can't manage the army and fill it up with cohesion while in an offensive siege.
I think this is a bad change. How are we supposed to starve out garrisons if we can't fill up our army with influence before it disbands? This will cause armies to disband more often while in sieges.

Don't know if that was intended or not.

Just got affected by this, can't manage the army and fill it up with cohesion while in an offensive siege.
I think this is a bad change. How are we supposed to starve out garrisons if we can't fill up our army with influence before it disbands? This will cause armies to disband more often while in sieges.

Don't know if that was intended or not.
Ok, just did a few more sieges.

1. You no longer have time to starve out a garrison.
2. You no longer have time to destroy walls.
3. You no longer have time to clear off all ballistas from the walls.

Please, please, TaleWorlds revert that change. Let us add influence and cohesion to our armies during sieges.

Ok, just did a few more sieges.

1. You no longer have time to starve out a garrison.
2. You no longer have time to destroy walls.
3. You no longer have time to clear off all ballistas from the walls.

Please, please, TaleWorlds revert that change. Let us add influence and cohesion to our armies during sieges.
it says only disabled kigdom and clan screen so cant you still open the army screen to add infulance?

I'll have to poke around and see but I think this to stop you from breaking merc contract/kingdom during a siege and having the siege ongoing while being neutral (farm engineering no hassles) and also stop you from leaving merc contract after being caught by an enemy. probably can still break contract to get out of jail and use the party roster to move clan troops into you party before battle, sense that's different.

I'll have to poke around and see but I think this to stop you from breaking merc contract/kingdom during a siege and having the siege ongoing while being neutral (farm engineering no hassles) and also stop you from leaving merc contract after being caught by an enemy. probably can still break contract to get out of jail and use the party roster to move clan troops into you party before battle, sense that's different.
Thanks Ananda, as usual really instructive (y)

Oh they got the merc break escape exploit! Can no longer do it while a prisoner!
KW49h.jpg

Dev who fixed it needs a banana sticker ?
RIP 6 husbands I disposed of with this trick in my previous game
CxBzm.jpg

If we can't top up cohesion while in a siege, that's a bit of an issue... especially when the last patch switched the way defenders responded to starvation to enable it as an option. These days I mostly starve out enemies... it's a great way to make armies come to you.

This must have been an oversight because it seems illogical.

Ok, now I'm getting worried.
I reported the problem with not being able to add cohesion during siege as a bug, but they moved the topic to the suggestions forum???
What does that entail? That it is intended? Not a bug? Or what?
@Dejan @Callum
Could we have some info about this? Why have the siege phase or the ability to destroy walls/starve out garrisons if there is no time for it?
This is not intended. We've fixed this internally and preparing the fix for a hotfix.

Back
Top Bottom