Users who are viewing this thread

FallGeneral

Recruit
I know this is broad, but there should be more options and events for those that want to do an illegal type of playstyle. Everything is geared towards being a noble and leader of kingdoms. What if you wanted to be a Robinhood instead? Be able to run bandit camps and operations. Have wars with rival gangs. Turn the loyalty of settlements to rebel against their castle or city for you. Infiltrate governments and stir corruption from the shadows. Seems like it could be a pretty fun way to approach playing this game.

Sounds like you want to maybe "establish secret criminal empires in the back alleys of cities" (and more).
Same, my dude. Playstyles are pretty narrow as-is.
At the moment the best you got I think is the Fourberie mod to facilitate roguery. Which sure ugh having to use mods, but it does exist right now and might provide a bit of fun.

I know this is broad, but there should be more options and events for those that want to do an illegal type of playstyle. Everything is geared towards being a noble and leader of kingdoms. What if you wanted to be a Robinhood instead? Be able to run bandit camps and operations. Have wars with rival gangs. Turn the loyalty of settlements to rebel against their castle or city for you. Infiltrate governments and stir corruption from the shadows. Seems like it could be a pretty fun way to approach playing this game.
I agree with this suggestion!!! Strongly.

Back
Top Bottom