Anyone else feel onagers seem to snipe there ram

Users who are viewing this thread

Like in most of the sieges ive done recently i have had to fight enemy castles with onagers which in its self isnt an issue mu issue though is in 9/10 of those sieges one of the onagers (dosent matter if theres all 4 or just one) will snipe my ram and destory it which means i then only have towers and ladders to use (which isnt the end of the world anymore now that troops can use them correctly)

Anyone else noticed there rams getting sniped at all?

Yeah, they're the first target they aim for. Which is fine to me, normally the fight at the main gatehouse is the one where defenders tend to lose most of the advantage of fighting in a castle.

Like in most of the sieges ive done recently i have had to fight enemy castles with onagers which in its self isnt an issue mu issue though is in 9/10 of those sieges one of the onagers (dosent matter if theres all 4 or just one) will snipe my ram and destory it which means i then only have towers and ladders to use (which isnt the end of the world anymore now that troops can use them correctly)

Anyone else noticed there rams getting sniped at all?
The A.I. is actually doing something smart, let's not ruin it.

I mean ideally if you've got onagers on the walls, the best thing they can do is destroy enemy equipment. If you get lucky you can destroy the ram and both towers, effectively breaking the siege.

While defending onagers usually nail the ram, they don't always depending on the map. There's still a bit of luck/chance involved. Also as a defender knocking out a ram and 1 tower can make an otherwise unwinnable battle, winnable. Which I also see as good, because honestly playing as the defender isn't really all that advantageous a lot of times.

Back
Top Bottom