Need More Info Missing steam files error

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Summary: Game was crashing after i updated the game so i tried to update the game to a beta to try to launch. It failed so i deleted the game and reinstall and got the error specified in the screenshot. I removed completely from steam and from disk space from steamapps and reinstalled again still get this error near compeletion. What should I do? BR
How to Reproduce:N/A
Have you used cheats and if so which:N/A
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):https://prnt.sc/26cqlck

resmi ico yapma
Computer Specs:
GPU: 1050TI
GPU Driver Version: just updated to latest
CPU: RYzen 3
RAM:8gb
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1tb hdd

You can try a clean install.
Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II BannerlordNote: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.

You can look for any game related files after the removel to manually delete them. This also looks like a Steam bug so maybe restarting Steam client can help after game removal.

You can look for any game related files after the removel to manually delete them. This also looks like a Steam bug so maybe restarting Steam client can help after game removal.
Restarting the steam has resolved the issue after reinstalling. I still cannot get the game to launch it might be a steam issue i will investigate thanks for helping!

Hi there! Are you still encountering this issue in the latest version, please let us know. Best regards!

Back
Top Bottom