Bannerlord equals batelfield 2042

Users who are viewing this thread

Veselov30

Recruit
Fantasy worlds are no better than dice, everyone hates 2042 simply because more people bought their game. and what do we have in baneolord?
1 oblique shooting = battlefield
2.No optimization = battlefield
3.2 Years Early Access
4.No custom servers = battlefield (although there are still in the portal)
5.Not heard by the community
6. We also sold a non-finished product to the players, because the servers that have not been working for half a year is nonsense
Bottom line - Fairy worlds are no better than dice, the same greedy bastards for all spitting

DICE has 350 devs and 700 office workers.

No optimization? Are you saying that Battlefield wasnt optimized? I think BF franchise is prolly one of the greatest optimized titles in the history of gaming, a lot of negative stuff to say about EA and DICE but they know how to optimize, ****e man, really? Bannerlords latest patch had a lot of optimizing, did you even play it?

DICE has 350 devs and 700 office workers.

No optimization? Are you saying that Battlefield wasnt optimized? I think BF franchise is prolly one of the greatest optimized titles in the history of gaming, a lot of negative stuff to say about EA and DICE but they know how to optimize, ****e man, really? Bannerlords latest patch had a lot of optimizing, did you even play it?
I have simulated 600 hours in Banerlord
Computer
i7-10700
RAM 32
2080 TI graphics card
1 terabyte solid state hard
and Banerlord gives out only 160 fps at medium settings

I have simulated 600 hours in Banerlord
Computer
i7-10700
RAM 32
2080 TI graphics card
1 terabyte solid state hard
and Banerlord gives out only 160 fps at medium settings
And how many FPS did you have in previous version?

Back
Top Bottom