• No

Votes: 30 55.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewBritish

Recruit
So many failures, it's just inexcusable. Objective mistakes, not even game mechanics.

Broken servers while adding new maps and changing features nobody cares about.

I can't imagine how a company would implement a chat filter that works like this. Quantity = quan***y because it contains a word for breast? How did anyone allow that to go into the game. Just shocking laziness.

Creating new standards, unseen in gaming, to forward an anti-competitive agenda by eliminating death count / how many times someone has killed you

blaming devs for decisions made by managers/designers, thread#9999
your poll is stupid, and so are you if you actually think firing people that don't make decisions is gonna help anyone.

can't wait for this to be locked, gonna bet it will be open for another... 3 hours.

your poll is stupid, and so are you if you actually think firing people that don't make decisions is gonna help anyone.

can't wait for this to be locked, gonna bet it will be open for another... 3 hours.
Managers/designers are devs. If you work on a video game in any capacity, you're a part of that game's development and are considered a developer. You could be spitballing UI design, doing audio production, or coding physics engine. All of them are devs.

Cringe. Devs = the development team, including managers and anyone designing the game

Cleaning house would be helpful. Their game is dead online, they've failed. Time to try something new

Cringe. Devs = the development team, including managers and anyone designing the game

Cleaning house would be helpful. Their game is dead online, they've failed. Time to try something new
Just fire them for yourself, dude: delete their game and leave their site ... try something new.

Use your brains before making a post like this, the developers execute the plan laid out for them. Most of the developers are just pawns and do what they're told. If you fire these developers, new ones will come back and execute the same plan as laid out by management

If theres something to complain about on any workplace, theres only ONE person to blame and that is the boss. Its cold on the top.
When you have a job, you do what you are told. If there is slack going on and workers are lazy - blame it on the boss, it is partly his job to make sure that workers do their job in a reasonable time in a reasonable quality. "Decision makers" are also doing their job. They were hired to do this. If you think they dont do their job, blame it on the boss. I think you all should have a little conversation with the TW boss, teach him how to run a company and how to manage workers. (id love to witness this)

Please stop these kinds of threads. They are forum cancer.

Please make me a mod. IDGAF what people think about me.

Criticism without aguments or solutions is ignorent and stupid.

Last edited:
If theres something to complain about on any workplace, theres only ONE person to blame and that is the boss. Its cold on the top.
When you have a job, you do what you are told. If there is slack going on and workers are lazy - blame it on the boss, it is partly his job to make sure that workers do their job in a reasonable time in a reasonable quality. "Decision makers" are also doing their job. They were hired to do this. If you think they dont do their job, blame it on the boss. I think you all should have a little conversation with the TW boss, tell him how to run a company and how to manage workers.

Please stop these kinds of threads. They are forum cancer.

Please make me a mod. IDGAF what people think about me.

Criticism without aguments or solutions is ignorent and stupid.
Pooping on high management has been the consensus of both zoomers and boomers on the MP, we went over this ages ago. OP probably didn't participate a lot on the forums.

At least we have NIN who seems to know a lot more what he is doing with the MP. Though, the lack of progress probably has to do with TW's overall incompetence to put more devs on the MP.

I think it would be highly benefitial for TW if they created a 2nd studio dedicated for MP.

M&B has the ingredients to make it an awesome Esport. TW could become what Valve is today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom