EU Skirmish Completed BEAST 7 - Sign Ups open! (Deadline Sign Ups: 7th Jan, Tournament Start 10th)

Added to Calendar: 07/01/22

Users who are viewing this thread

The roster thread is open *click here*

There are always copy/paste errors ^^
Please check your own clan entry and notify me of any issues
Please note divs are not set yet whatever it says in the roster thread!

Last edited:
Team Name: The Holy Inquisition III
Team Tag: HINQ llI
Contact 1:
Dovmont (Taleworlds & Steam)
Contact 2: Tork (Talewords)
Banner:
734dfe70dc9d.png

Dovmont
Grifon
Svan
Tork
zAnger
Zik
Nexoner
Tatarin
Bawsti
Alesha
Division : D (self estimation, no guarantees)
@Dovmont I 'decolorized' your roster. 24 hours to provide working Hyperlinks for Svan, zAnger, Nexoner, Tatarin, Bawsti and Alesha. Otherwise I will be forced to disqualify this roster.

Thanks.
24 hours and disqualification? What did we do to deserve such treatment?
As of yesterday your team failed the formal requirement to participate in the tournament which is a roster of six steam IDs. Four are not enough to fulfill the basic requirement of starting a clan match. I basically granted time you until the tournament start (10th) to fix this.

As of yesterday your team failed the formal requirement to participate in the tournament which is a roster of six steam IDs. Four are not enough to fulfill the basic requirement of starting a clan match. I basically granted time you until the tournament start (10th) to fix this.
Dovmont has posted the roster on 21st December 2021, have you notified him before about the non-working links or you brought this up only now, gave only 24 hours to fix an honest mistake(and on a weekend to top it off) and immediately threatened with disqualification?

Team Name: VW - Vineyard Workers - Torcularium
Team Tag: [VW] [T]
Contact 1:
Deviant (Taleworlds & Steam)
Contact 2: JonMoa (Taleworlds & Steam)
Banner:
vw3.png
Roster:
Division (self estimation, no guarantees) Div D

Dovmont has posted the roster on 21st December 2021, have you notified him before about the non-working links or you brought this up only now, gave only 24 hours to fix an honest mistake(and on a weekend to top it off) and immediately threatened with disqualification?

I think you have misunderstood. The rules for years have included that you must sign up with a minmum number of players. This means Steam links, not just names.

I think you need to understand that this is not our job, we dont have time to babysit every detail of every team.

I think you have misunderstood. The rules for years have included that you must sign up with a minmum number of players. This means Steam links, not just names.

I think you need to understand that this is not our job, we dont have time to babysit every detail of every team.
I understand that it's not your job, so it's even more surprising to see such a harsh response towards a small mistake. A polite reminder would be sufficient. Nobody asks you to babysit, but does it really have to be either babysitting or immediate disqualification threats with such a small time frame for a response?

I understand that it's not your job, so it's even more surprising to see such a harsh response towards a small mistake. A polite reminder would be sufficient. Nobody asks you to babysit, but does it really have to be either babysitting or immediate disqualification threats with such a small time frame for a response?
didnt he color the entries so it looks like there were links when there werent? that's not an honest mistake lol, thats trying to skirt around the rules.

didnt he color the entries so it looks like there were links when there werent? that's not an honest mistake lol, thats trying to skirt around the rules.
No idea, I only got here because I got notified via ds by other HINQ members that we are about to get disqualified and I've been trying to figure out what justified such a response since. But judging by how quickly Dovmont fixed the issue I don't think he actually tried to do that.

It was not intended as harsh, it's an administrative thing - we are busy working hard setting up the fixtures etc.
If the team doesn't have the steam ids we cannot start the tournament OR the team is left out. So we either need the info or the team out before teh fixtures can be set.

/hr]
TBH it is my understanding Dovmont just likes colouring the text, not that it was intended to deceive. It is actually really helpful if people just stick to teh format though.

Back
Top Bottom