Governor: Player vs Companion

Users who are viewing this thread

So, I believe I understand the perks and roles of how companions operate as governors. What of the player? I don't know how to assign myself as governor to a settlement. Am I the governor of all the settlements that are not assigned to a companion? Or am I only the governor of a settlement that does not have an assigned companion while I am in said settlement? If that's the case it seems like the governor perks wouldn't be worth much for the player character unless you just sat in a settlement and didn't go anywhere.
Forgive me if this is answered somewhere else.

Your main character can't be a governor so the perks don't do anything for them. You can only use other clan members, either spouses, hired wanderers, children or other family. I have not heard any plans from TW to change this.

I've never considered who technically governs an ungoverned settlement...

I guess it's one of the soldiers at the top of the garrison list?

Your main character can't be a governor so the perks don't do anything for them. You can only use other clan members, either spouses, hired wanderers, children or other family. I have not heard any plans from TW to change this.
Wow. That's disappointing. So this whole time I've been considering governor perks for my character it's been a waste? I wish TW would make the governor perks for the player something different.

Back
Top Bottom