BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

? MEET THE TEAM: Destiny Masters [DM]

Users who are viewing this thread

Destiny Masters is the undisputed champion of the scene, winning four of the six BEAST tournaments hosted so far. Recognizable far and wide because of their tarot card titles and their ambivalent reputation, TheBard took some time to speak with some of this communities funniest, but also biggest edgelords there are: Hairless, the Leader and IGL of Destiny Masters, Diabelek and Pacemaker.

Well, this is kind of weird since I consider myself a friend of yours and I know quite a bit about Destiny Masters – but can you reiterate your backstory for our readers one more time?
DM WAS FORMED BY THE ANCIENT 4 GODS OF WARBAND: ENTRAL SEBEBAR DIABELEK MLUBA. MLUBA THEN WAS ASSASINATED BY GOD OF MANIPULATION ME AFTER THAT I PROCEED TO PUT MYSELF OVER 3 REMAINING GODS AND FORGE THEM INTO ULTIMATE WEAPON CALLED DESTINY MASTERS. THEN WE PROCEED TO GAIN TRUST OF THE COMMUNITY AND WON SOME TOURNAMENTS. WHEN THE TIME WAS RIGHT, DESTINY REVOLUTION COMMENCED AND WE FORGAVE EVERYONE THEIR SINS REVEALING THEIR TRUE FACE. NOW AS OUR FORCES WERE SHATTERED BY HUMANOID CREATURES FROM OTHER CLANS, WE GATHERED REINFORCEMENTS FROM OUR ENEMY RANKS AFTER OUR SPY ARNOLD GATHERED THEIR TRUST. WITH NEW POWER IN OUR HANDS, WE PLAN TO CONQUER THIS REALM ONCE AGAIN.

Speaking of Rosters, we introduced a cap with this season. So, tell me, who do you intend to send into BEAST 7?
Hairless: Hard question. Me, Pace, Varadin, Ghazi, 1or3, Indar, Argentum, Arni, AXDER. Yes, that is all.

You, Hairless, are known throughout the community either as hero or villain, cool dude to hang around or absolute cringelord, depending on who you ask. You are certainly polarizing. Some people adore you; others demand your head. Do you have a message to your fans and haters?
Hairless: People that hate me are absolute trash, the rest of you, I love you. If I banned you from my discord, I am sorry. I had a mood of banning 400 people.

Destiny Masters conquered the crown four out of six times. What is the recipe to success, dominating the scene from the beginning and always making it into finals?
Pacemaker: It’s mainly Hairless’ leadership, best IGL in the game.
Hairless: Power of friendship, bro!
Pacemaker: The key thing Hairless has as IGL is that he is keeping his calm when everything is going to the sewers. Varadin and Jufasto for example don’t have that quality.
Hairless: There is this one situation where people trolled in a match and I just ceased calling: “Okay, I am not leading, we can have it your way.” The other option would scream or bully them into submission, but we lost, so that’s what you get for not listening and trolling I guess.

You might have heard about HINQ matchmaking. Since Destiny Masters kicked that ball off in Europe last year in November, what do you you guys think about this system devised by Holy Inquisition?
Pacemaker: I only played a few rounds of it, but it’s pretty cool that they developed a whole system around it. I haven’t played a lot yet but I will soon enough because I suck right now and have to get good for BEAST 7.
Hairless: I wish we had this sooner, because this is what I needed when we made the pickup, we all made it back then human-wise, but great work, I’m gonna play there.

This roster you feature sounds stacked as hell. Do you think there will be a challenger in Division A despite that?
Pacemaker: Obviously HINQ, they played so much. They got 2 new cavalries, everyone from the Russian community except Arni and Argentum
Hairless: There is going to be a challenge, you can’t disrespect anyone. There is never a question if there is challenge but how many challenges until you reach the top.
Pacemaker: You got that from a Tiktok.
Hairless: What do you mean? I came up with that myself. (laughs)

Where are the other players from Destiny Masters? Do you plan to build a second team?
Hairless: What? Second what?

Will you win BEAST 7?
Hairless: Yes, I will. We are going to play, we are motivated, we are going to win.

The other Division A teams might have a say in that. A message for them?
Pacemaker: Who are the other teams?
Hairless: Who?
Pacemaker: HINQ, that’s it, right?
Hairless: Other who you mean, Pace?
Pacemaker: If we struggle against someone like Deutschritter there is no discussion about us winning Division A.
Hairless: The ‘who’ question is an actual who question. There is Deutschritter, there is Div and there is HINQ.

You were on a long break and the DM tag, which otherwise often was seen, was nowhere to be seen since BEAST 6. What have you guys been doing?
Hairless: I played a lot of Valorant
Pacemaker: I worked a lot and played Singleplayer RPG
Hairless: What??
Pacemaker: I played Stalker, Skyrim, Morrowind, Gothic
Hairless: That’s pacemakerish answer. There is some Gothic, there is also Skyrim, absolutely you.
Pacemaker: I know.
Hairless: I was playing Valorant all the time.
Pacemaker: I have been dueling and playing TDM though.

People might be under the impression that Destiny Masters consistently pulls strings in the back. You are even rumored to have one of the tournament admins, bard, as your dog on a leash and feature a considerable number of dogs on your roster, Varadin and Argentum for example. How far does your puppet mastery reach and how tight is the leash on these ‘dogs’? And should you rename yourself to Dog Masters instead?
Pacemaker: I am his loyal dog, I have nothing say.
Hairless: No dogs, all friends, they are equal. I say we do stupid stuff, they think stupid stuff is fun and we do stupid stuff together.
Pacemaker: It’s like when the discord disappeared, right? There is like this situation when you must explain to the police officer why you stole the shopping cart. I don’t know, it was fun, right?
Diabelek (from the back): We took some pills, bro!
Hairless: Regarding my puppet mastery: I was only manipulating when taking over DM, that’s it, never afterwards. Or did I? Hahaha. (laughs)

We see that you incorporated some former RM core players like Pacemaker and Varadin in your rosters. Do you two want to comment on this step?
Hairless: I am like Ash from Pokemon and I am collecting all the strong pokemons for my Army in BEAST. The real answer is that we’re friends together, just in different teams before. I remember when we lost the finals, we played AMQ next evening.
Pacemaker: There were some reasons why I wanted to not be a part of RM anymore, but the main reason I enjoyed is the DM community and their people.

Any plans on returning into the archery class, Pacemaker?
Pacemaker: I must think about it… I always switch around the classes I play and sometimes I main a class. I used to main cav in BEAST 1 and 2 and people forgot about that already. I stopped playing archer because you feel helpless as archers. I don’t like to feel helpless; I switched to Infantry because you’re more independent in that, while obviously sticking to your team. I might go back to it, depending on how much fun I have playing that out.

Any message to your long-term adversaries from Risen Manifest? Please no insults, thanks!
Hairless: Risen who? I don’t feel like insulting, but Risen who?
Pacemaker: I hope you guys are doing well.
Hairless: Pace being nice, wow.
Pacemaker: I don’t dislike anyone; there is no hate or bad blood, I just hope they’re doing good. They were my team members for six BEAST tournaments after all.
Hairless: I have plenty of reasons, lol. Jufasto was already a terra former when I met him.

I know you guys are perfect in this, your last opportunity to roast someone else, who shall it be?
Hairless: Wait, who do I hate the most? I have to think on my list of hatred. Screw garfields, a certain journalist cat lover and Indo-Hittite speakers.
Pacemaker: I wanna make a shoutout to BRE, you are all trash.
Diabelek (philosophical): You can not roast cockroaches, they are immune to fire.

Thanks for speaking to us. Is there anything I missed out?
Hairless: 12/10

Follow MnBComp:
Contact MnBComp Staff:
8tq8qck.gif
Aeronwen
fARbO47.png
nCdbBIZ.gif
Steam
mEyXAms.gif
TaleWorlds
1ELYCbP.png
Twitter
Bard
nCdbBIZ.gif
Steam
mEyXAms.gif
TaleWorlds
1ELYCbP.png
Callum
nCdbBIZ.gif
Steam
mEyXAms.gif
TaleWorlds
1ELYCbP.png
Twitter
Jabdimelborn
nCdbBIZ.gif
Steam
mEyXAms.gif
TaleWorlds
1ELYCbP.png
Twitter
Le Roux
nCdbBIZ.gif
Steam
mEyXAms.gif
TaleWorlds
1ELYCbP.png
Twitter
OGL
nCdbBIZ.gif
Steam
mEyXAms.gif
TaleWorlds
1ELYCbP.png
Twitter
Scar
nCdbBIZ.gif
Steam
mEyXAms.gif
TaleWorlds
TheCardboardBox
nCdbBIZ.gif
Steam
mEyXAms.gif
TaleWorlds
1ELYCbP.png
Twitter

Last edited:
Hairless: Risen who? I don’t feel like insulting, but Risen who?
Well The Risen Manifest clan who challenged you at 6 Beast Div A Finals. A clan which has more official tournament match win rate than your clan if we considering all of the total tournament matches of beast. Keep enjoying the new beast when you have all of the RM players playing for you :grin:. Anyway, fun but childish interview.

Back
Top Bottom