New DLC added to steam?

Users who are viewing this thread

I suspect Mount Lineages.
You can now customize the appearance of your mount based on what your mount's parents looked like. Also If you have more than 1 mount in your party, there is a small chance that your mount can get pregnant if you stop at a settlement, rendering it useless for a short period. Creating a baby hybrid mount of the two parents in both stats and appearance.(this includes camels)
The new baby mount can participate in battles but can't be ridden until it reaches adolescent age, where it will have reduced stats. Your mount can die of old age or be killed in battle if you have mount deaths enabled. You can also execute the horses and camels of captured enemies to keep from having to face them in battle again, but to do so incurs a heavy penalty.
You can also track the family tree of your mounts as well as assign quests, lordships, and titles.
But beware! An ambitious/ disgruntled mount can turn against you. It may lead a rebellion against you or trample you to death at an inconvenient moment. Some mounts have even been known to throw their masters to their deaths in the heat of battle by jumping off cliffs or turning and stopping abruptly in front of a swarm of enemies.

Last edited:
You can now customize the appearance of your mount based on what your mount's parents looked like. Also If you have more than 1 mount in your party, there is a small chance that your mount can get pregnant if you stop at a settlement, rendering it useless for a short period. Creating a baby hybrid mount of the two parents in both stats and appearance.(this includes camels)
The new baby mount can participate in battles but can't be ridden until it reaches adolescent age, where it will have reduced stats. Your mount can die of old age or be killed in battle if you have mount deaths enabled. You can also execute the horses and camels of captured enemies to keep from having to face them in battle again, but to do so incurs a heavy penalty.
You can also track the family tree of your mounts as well as assign quests, lordships, and titles.
But beware! An ambitious/ disgruntled mount can turn against you. It may lead a rebellion against you or trample you to death at an inconvenient moment. Some mounts have even been known to throw their masters to their deaths in the heat of battle by jumping off cliffs or turning and stopping abruptly in front of a swarm of enemies.
What the ****

I try so hard to learn not to get my expectations to high, but this time I just can't help it!

We definitely need more neighing, braying, whinnying and snorting with convincing lip syncing. Given the number of dead horses in battle loot needs to include ample horse meat. Butchering baby horses should result in loss of honour. :smile:

I try so hard to learn not to get my expectations to high, but this time I just can't help it!
Heraldic caparisons.

RDR2 had horses testicles shrink up in cold weather so that must be included too. ?

I also want to be able to breed horses with the upcoming elephants to get this:

cAAfROVTbK.png

I lol'd.

What is the point of preparing a DLC while the game is still not finished? Isn't it a bit too soon, supposing that it's true information?
Well as of recently their currency has been devalued and so they may be in a bit of financial stress if they didn't foresee such a devaluation.

I want to more to the standard game but ill buy some dumb DLC just to incentivize them to push further.

Today, TW added a new hidden App on steam that is connected with Bannerlord.
Interestingly, it has a 7 number code which we usualy see in DLCs of most games instead of the lower number code full games get.

Could this be TW playing around with the preparations for their first DLC?
Where did you see this at? I couldnt find anything in the Steam DB

Where did you see this at? I couldnt find anything in the Steam DB
When you go to the 30. of December, you see the Changed Changenumber that affected one other App. When you click on the Changenumber you get to the site that lets you choose the unknown App-ID and from there in the history you can see that is was first linked with Bannerlord at this day, there is no older History for it. You also see the App-ID there which i mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom