SP - General Ideas id wanna see

Users who are viewing this thread

I have a few ideas I'd like to see added into bannerlord at some point. Diplomacy being one as I think the interaction between kingdoms is dull. So spice it up with having a option to be allies with a kingdom.

Expanded calradia, move some of the villages and castles so they're more in places that make tactical sense rather just filling up the map. If we want to fill it up just add more villages to fill in empty spaces

A university to respec companions or the player character but at a high cost.

Id even like to see ships/boats added to the game. So we could also make use of some of the islands on the map like the one in the massive lake between the empire and the aserai. Maybe add a quest with a old city or castle and can start there if you wanted to start your own faction. But spend denars to improve it and get people to move there through a quest.

I have a few ideas I'd like to see added into bannerlord at some point. Diplomacy being one as I think the interaction between kingdoms is dull. So spice it up with having a option to be allies with a kingdom.

Expanded calradia, move some of the villages and castles so they're more in places that make tactical sense rather just filling up the map. If we want to fill it up just add more villages to fill in empty spaces

A university to respec companions or the player character but at a high cost.

Id even like to see ships/boats added to the game. So we could also make use of some of the islands on the map like the one in the massive lake between the empire and the aserai. Maybe add a quest with a old city or castle and can start there if you wanted to start your own faction. But spend denars to improve it and get people to move there through a quest.
Wrong forum, this is for bugs, not suggestion.
I'd use the other for it.

(some of the suggestions is already worked on by modders so if Taleworlds dont include it, there will be mods to play with add those, like the diplomacy features).

Back
Top Bottom