Version number
e1.6.5
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

LEEKA

Recruit
Summary: When I destroyed one siege tower in a battle by arrows (there is another tower on the other side), the enemy's path became strange: they walked to the root of the wall instead of climbing up the remaining tower, fight became rare in this issue... I guess it is because the game think all towers has been destroyed so AI want to lift up (and climb) a ladder, but there is no ladder. lol
How to Reproduce: this issue appeared in a siege in Sibir (I am the defender).
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): Sibir
Media (Screenshots & Video):
F740C283CF7DBFA36F2D0384F2839DA10D8AB774

there is still 90 enenies but report in the upper left corner because no fights are taking place.

8ADD16A0BB1E616F8B1B7C60A518796CFFEA1CD8

enemies is under the tower instead of climb to fight.

P.S: I'm not sure my words is accurate because my English is limited, I used Google Translate to help me write this. I'm sorry for any possible inaccurat expression.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\savesDocuments\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
sorry, I continue play it after that issue happened, so I can't retrieve the save file.
I just try to reproduce it in custom battle several times, however, I didn't encounter this problem again.( Using blades or arrows to destroyed a seige tower is difficult hhhh, the most common situation is the battle has come to an end and the attackers have entered the town or started to flee.)
Maybe it's an accidental error, I don't know.

We were not able to reproduce this issue. Please let us know with reproduction steps if you encounter this issue on the latest version again. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom