Version number
e1.7.0.294465
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Hector9514

Recruit
Summary: I start a quest, and immediately after enemy lord starts raiding village, it fails.
How to Reproduce: Video
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related): Syratos
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

As the other guy says, the payment, but often the questgiver dies in the village when its raided.
You may have seen "so and so is lost".
And if the questgiver dies, it wont show up until the village-raid is over.

But overall its "by design" and not a bug afaik.
Since the quest is cancelled there is no hit to relations etc, like in other "failed" quest.

Difference between save the quest, and save the village...
But the context is about that whether it makes sense or not for the quest to be cancelled at the start of the raid when you still have time to save the village and quest giver because of that, isn't it?

But the context is about that whether it makes sense or not for the quest to be cancelled at the start of the raid when you still have time to save the village and quest giver because of that, i
You can do that if you start war with the faction that is raiding...
As you can see in the video, I'm at war with Khuzait. Yes, I can save the village, but the point of this thread was that the quest fails as soon as the enemy starts raiding the village.

But the context is about that whether it makes sense or not for the quest to be cancelled at the start of the raid when you still have time to save the village and quest giver because of that, isn't it?

I believe the idea is events changes when something happen. Not after it did happen. Imagine you got notification about sieges after the castle/city was taken, not when it started? As soon as someone start raid a village, it got impacts on that village. Not just after they done raiding. You could intercept and help take out the raiders, but by then they could already have inflicted devestating loss's to that village.

Back
Top Bottom