Female troops and same Same-sex marriage

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah that why on the mod page we see thousand of people downloading gay marriage mods and female troops mods ? no wonder you people just want to download the same mods what i am suggesting here and cry over game updates when its break the mods lol??
You're still probably around 12 so I'll spare you the details but you wouldn't want to find out what sorts of mods thousands of other people subscribe to in these games.

You're still probably around 12 so I'll spare you the details but you wouldn't want to find out what sorts of mods thousands of other people subscribe to in these games.
well at least modders doing there work and at least that is not breaking people immersion in there game than my whole post.

Does this thread not classify as unnecessary according your categorization of commenting necessity? You take issue with my opinions - be straight or be gone.
You are free to share your opinion the way you want and so am I.
And why do you want me to be straight in a thread speaking about "Same-sex marriage"?

Holly molly.... This inclusive wave is going too far.

Lets add all collectives then aswell so every little group around the world is happy.

This is a medieval game, so it must behave like that. Inclusion affairs are far above the scope of the game and are totally unnecessary/immersion breaking.

Lets focus resources on what matters.

Mods exist to create thoose changes.

Bannerlord LGBTQIA+ Edition when? :unsure:

But for real: I have nothing against gays or whatever, but it really doesn´t fit a medieval game in my opinion. And as I already said, those ressources that needs to be spent for this are kind of wasted.

Does this thread not classify as unnecessary according your categorization of commenting necessity? You take issue with my opinions - be straight or be gone.
The OP asking a dumb question is one thing, the vile hatred shown in the comments by some users is a whole other thing.

I like trolling but this blatant, unprovoked and dangerously thoughtless bigotry goes way further then what should be said on a public game forum.

Again, its a poor idea to put this in the game right now. But lets not reenact the medieval times in these forums, this is not a game, but real life with people of a variety of different sexualities, religions and backgrounds.

Well a thread like this was only a matter of time to come up. They already ****ed up by allowing women to be generals in a world that women are not supposed to be able to do that (warband) but its fine in bannerlord (500 years Before warband) doesn't make sense.
After all who needs lore in a sandbox game am i right?

I have just small question and so we are clear i am not here to complain i just want to know Why they are not adding female troops when women can be nobles they can be your companion in war they can fight in Arena too, hell even Pregnant women can go to War with player then why not just simply put female troops ?? it's not going to change anything in game sure that but little things which can give variety in game is always welcome and same goes for Same-sex marriage why not ? it's not like bannerlord 2 world based on our Real world history why not let people simply enjoy why stop yourself to add such small things. which can easily make Bannerlord 2 much more deep i can say same for diplomacy and politics but i am sure devs are working on that things . please do consider my request if anyone from development team come by my post there is many many things you guys can add in this wonderful Awesome game which can make bannerlord 2 more complex so much potential there just waiting to add countless features I know it's not totally not easy thing to do every small feature can take a lot time and can produces many bugs in existing codes but i can still wish for it i am sure TaleWorlds devs are skilled and i hope to see not small but countless new features with every new Updates .
I agree.
I don't see why there shouldn't be female troops and homosexual (LGBT+) individuals in Bannerlord. Sci-fi and Fantasy take from real life, not the other way around. Homosexuality has been around since forever so making a game like Bannerlord without it makes the game more sci-fi-unbelieveable and less immersive, a bit like Star Wars where we ALL know the Jedi doesn't exist and 99% of it can't exist.

But it doesn't have to be that way and so here are a few links that should make you feel better.
Realistic Female Troops: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/2887
Marry Anyone: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1483
And to round it off nicely, Nude Dudes and Dudettes: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1483

As for the criticism on OP for requesting something as natural as water: :rolleyes:

Can't deny that a thousand female on the battlefield with their never-ending chants would be music to my ears but can't risk Svana marry Arwa, adopt Ira and marry her with Phaea to form up an ultimate shield-maiden clan. They're destined to marry a peasant became noble.

They already ****ed up by allowing women to be generals in a world that women are not supposed to be able to do that (warband)
Good old Warband sexism. That is one of the reason I liked a lot to play as a female in WB. You meet a random lord in Calradia. He mocks you because you are a female then you challenge him and beat his army. His faction does not turn hostile against you since a dicckhead lord of their faction beaten by a woman.

Sci-fi and Fantasy take from real life,
Sure, let´s go further:

I want to be able to burn every woman alive ingame because I accuse her of beeing a witch! This shouldn´t result in a relationship drop because witches = bad!

That also happened in real life back then....so making a game like Bannerlord without this option makes it less immersive! Also we should take away the option for female nobles to lead armies, it didn´t really happen back then in real life, so it breaks my immersion.

I also shouldn´t need to talk to my future wife in the game to impress her, should be enough to talk to her father and give him some denars, like it was back then in real life, breaks my immersion!

We can go on forever with this ****. It´s a damn game and not real life. And adding gay marriage won´t really add anything. The only reason right now to marry is to get kids, no alliances or stuff like this. But in real life gay couples can´t get kids without adoption, adoption isn´t in the game yet. It all doesn´t make any sense...

But you can go on the street and prostest for gay marriage in a game if you like :grin:

Or better, you just play as a male who identifies as a female, marry a female and then you have your gay marriage?

Last edited:
Skimmed through your post. There are already female troops, same sex marriage and possibility for a female to get pregnant from another female. Of course, it's not native - it is possible through mods. I can't see any reason why TW should focus on those latter points. As for female troops.. wouldn't hurt but there are better things to focus on.

For now, go play with mods. You sound pretty depraved, so I'll get you started on your adventure. Try out Captivity Events. It's an adult themed mod with slavery and prostitution! You can make your own events.

Skimmed through your post. There are already female troops, same sex marriage and possibility for a female to get pregnant from another female. Of course, it's not native - it is possible through mods. I can't see any reason why TW should focus on those latter points. As for female troops.. wouldn't hurt but there are better things to focus on.

For now, go play with mods. You sound pretty depraved, so I'll get you started on your adventure. Try out Captivity Events. It's an adult themed mod with slavery and prostitution! You can make your own events.
i am really curious how you went to that conclusion mate or you just wanted to advertise the mod?

i am really curious how you went to that conclusion mate or you just wanted to advertise the mod?
Indeed, OP just wants to get the possibility to allow same sex marriage and female troops.

but it really doesn´t fit a medieval game
iu

iu

Here are two Middle Ages sophisticates who would argue with you on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom