Version number
e1.6.5
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
I don't have a crash flooder to upload a dump file

ogV64Rg.png

I cant use my 3k captain wins badge. When I select it and start a match, only a blank map is loaded. After about a minute, the game kicks me out in the lobby through the screen "Not logged in". Badge 300k captain kills does not cause such problems.

Hey, can you guys please share your STEAM profile links so we can look further into the issue? You can share them here, under the post or send them to me directly via DM if you dont want them to go public.

Hey, can you guys please share your STEAM profile links so we can look further into the issue? You can share them here, under the post or send them to me directly via DM if you dont want them to go public.
Hello. Since my game was bought from the Epic game store (which was probably stupid on my part), I do not use my Steam account to launch it. My username in Epic Games account and, accordingly, my nickname in the game is "aLiaXXXandr". If necessary, then a little later I can tell you my game ID from the Epic profile.

Hello. Since my game was bought from the Epic game store (which was probably stupid on my part), I do not use my Steam account to launch it. My username in Epic Games account and, accordingly, my nickname in the game is "aLiaXXXandr". If necessary, then a little later I can tell you my game ID from the Epic profile.
can you send you game ID to me via DM please?

Back
Top Bottom