1.7.0 is the BEST PATCH EVER MADE IN 2 YEARS

Users who are viewing this thread

Despite the fact that I am still very critical to that game and it is missing a lot of features, I want to appreciate Taleworlds for what they did in the latest beta patch. I expected another generic "15 to 16 bow damage change" update, but Battle Terrain and Battle Deployment systems in one patch - keep doing that baby and this game shall shine. But what is more important - finally good performance. Taleworlds, please, take that patch as a starting point for future optimization updates, dont break it. I had my game worked on the medium settings without any tesselation, dynamic shadows and TSAO with 25-40 fps, now I have 30-45 on high with features below. THANK YOU TALEWORLDS, YOU RETURNED FAITH IN YOUR GAME AND YOURSELVES INTO MY HEART.
Tried a new patch? Share your thoughts in the comments.

Last edited:
I have to agree Taleworlds did good this patch well done developers you finally showed us what was taking so long keep up the good work

As you might know I´m TWs biggest fanboy, and I totally agree. That´s what a real content update looks like and it´s nice that TW delivered it before the weekend. I´ll play the **** out of 1.7.0.

I hope we might see banner bearers "soon". But order of battle and battle terrain maps are a HUGE step forward!

@TW

5bs7yg.jpg

As you might know I´m TWs biggest fanboy, and I totally agree. That´s what a real content update looks like and it´s nice that TW delivered it before the weekend. I´ll play the **** out of 1.7.0.

I hope we might see banner bearers "soon". But order of battle and battle terrain maps are a HUGE step forward!

@TW

5bs7yg.jpg
Same thoughts about playing the "hell out of 1.7.0". They satisfacted an old M&B fan (since 2009), great success!

I just hope they dont rest on their laurels after this patch and go back to bland and insignificant ones. I am of course not expecting every patch to be this big. But they really need to tackle important issues as this one does.

1.7.0 is the BEST PATCH EVER MADE IN 2 YEARS​

Except for the fact that my companions are locked in the infantry unit and I cannot find a way to get them out. Some of them don't even have proper armor yet and are dieing.

The new battle system is pretty bad. It has complicated the hell out of things and not made it any more flexible. The game now decides in which formation your companions will be and which units will join a particular formation.

Except for the fact that my companions are locked in the infantry unit and I cannot find a way to get them out. Some of them don't even have proper armor yet and are dieing.

The new battle system is pretty bad. It has complicated the hell out of things and not made it any more flexible. The game now decides in which formation your companions will be and which units will join a particular formation.
Write about that in the bug report on this forum

Write about that in the bug report on this forum

Its not a bug. its bad design. they removed the flexibility of assigning specific units (or companions) to a new formation. the game now does this for you and puts your companions at risk.

Despite the fact that I am still very critical to that game and it is missing a lot of features, I want to appreciate Taleworlds for what they did in the latest beta patch. I expected another generic "15 to 16 bow damage change" update, but Battle Terrain and Battle Deployment systems in one patch - keep doing that baby and this game shall shine. But what is more important - finally good performance. Taleworlds, please, take that patch as a starting point for future optimization updates, dont break it. I had my game worked on the medium settings without any tesselation, dynamic shadows and TSAO with 25-40 fps, now I have 30-45 on high with features below. THANK YOU TALEWORLDS, YOU RETURNED FAITH IN YOUR GAME AND YOURSELVES INTO MY HEART.
Tried a new patch? Share your thoughts in the comments.
No new chicken nor duck textures or new haircuts 2/10 at best my dude

It is definitely the best patch. I hope they will do whatever in their vision in a few patch and release the game.
I hope they do whatever is in their vision in the next few patches,
I hope they then keep updating their vision with inspiration and in dialogue with their fans for another year or two, whether they call tha game "released" or not should not stop TW from provided free and potentially paid content to the game!

Great beta!! Can't wait till I will get the chanse to play!! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom