SP - General Add nvidia DLAA support.

Users who are viewing this thread

problemsolver

dlss is excellent, but for people like me that have spare gpu power DLAA is a far better solution than TAA or SMAA which are the only present choices for antialiasing in this game. please consider this.

DLAA is a far better solution than TAA or SMAA
From what I have seen, there isn't much of a difference. Unless is fairly easy to implement I think it's not worth it as of now.
You can try to use reshade with clarity and lumasharpen among other settings, it brings a lot of detail.
You can check this mods too
No, definitively will not be added.
You have some mods that gets pretty close to ray tracing quality it just kills your fps.
You can also test some settings with https://reshade.me/

From what I have seen, there isn't much of a difference. Unless is fairly easy to implement I think it's not worth it as of now.
You can try to use reshade with clarity and lumasharpen among other settings, it brings a lot of detail.
You can check this mods too
you can't compare sharpening or reshades to a new antialiasing method. there is a LOT of a difference, but there's google and actual gameplay for that. don't watch youtube videos for comparison. dlaa is basically the evolution of TAA which blurs the image like hell due to the way it works. and it's fairly easy, dlaa is just dlss without the upscaling filter and lower rendering resolution.

you can't compare sharpening or reshades to a new antialiasing method
You would be surprised to know that with reshade you can have a far better looking game.
And SMAA is better than TAA so you can use that.
And you can always use DLSS to upscale to a higher resolution.
For now these are the options available, so better than nothing.
You can use this tool to compare the results in detail

But yeah I support the DLAA addition, it would make sense to add it since we already have DLSS.

You would be surprised to know that with reshade you can have a far better looking game.
And SMAA is better than TAA so you can use that.
And you can always use DLSS to upscale to a higher resolution.
For now these are the options available, so better than nothing.
You can use this tool to compare the results in detail

But yeah I support the DLAA addition, it would make sense to add it since we already have DLSS.
Problem with SMAA is the same, it adds less blur but leaves a lot of jaggies, both are far from ideal solutions(specially TAA, the blur is so ugly). atm i am using a higher virtual rendering resolution and then downscaling to 1080p with dlss 2.3.4. it looks good as hell. much better than what you could ever get with SMAA or TAA

Back
Top Bottom