SP - General Automatically Claim All Loot Toggle Option

Users who are viewing this thread

Xari

Recruit
It would be nice to have a toggle that just automatically claims all loot post-battle so that we can skip the looting screen. I already claim all my loot 99% of the time, so it would be nice to just have this as a toggleable option.

It's not that big of a deal when you fight massive battles, since it's nice to look at what new gear you get, but having to claim the loot everytime I tackle on looters/bandits makes it tedious.

It basically doubles the number of UI interactions over the course of our battles. Trynna not get arthritis before I'm 30 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
don't we already have the option?
on the loot (left) side of the screen top right. there are double arrows that transfers all loot.

don't we already have the option?
on the loot (left) side of the screen top right. there are double arrows that transfers all loot.
No, you misunderstand. I mean for us to have a toggle that just automatically transfers all loot after the battle so that we can skip the looting screen since it's pretty annoying to have to:
  1. Fight looters
  2. Prisoner screen
  3. Claim all loot
  4. Fight looters
  5. Prisoner screen
  6. Claim all loot

And so on so forth.

I remember in Floris and Diplomacy for Warband we could just auto equip the companions. It would be great to have that in Bannerlord especially because they can run their own parties and caravans.

Back
Top Bottom