1.7.0 next Friday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me get this straight. The chinese side of the community actually gets information and news... while the rest of us do not?
Do they want that sweet chinese money, or am I understanding things wrong?
I mean, I love noodles and everything, but the hell with it if that is the case.

Let me get this straight. The chinese side of the community actually gets information and news... while the rest of us do not?
I mean, I love noodles and everything, but the hell with it if that is the case.
Not sure what TW member said it though. Might look into it.

Edit:

The links provided by OP aren't from the official forum so I don't know what they are talking about. They don't go to a specific post or user.

Last edited:
Here is the news from M&B Chinese Official account: https://b23.tv/smECtx1

Chinese: #骑马与砍杀2#【爆料】如果测试顺利的话,下周五会有一定概率发布beta1.7.0,目前我们已经完成1.7.0的汉化。而这个1.7.x版本非常重要,很可能是一个长期稳定的版本

Translation:
#M&B2# [Breaking News] if the test goes smoothly, there will be a possibility of releasing 1.7.0 version next Friday. Up to now, we have completed the Chinese localization for 1.7.0. And this 1.7.X version is quite important, it's very likely to be a long-term and stable version.
Is that from one of the videos there? It's hard to tell if this is real. The Devs have stated before that they don't want rumors floating around. I don't think it is real without it on an official forum, not some Chinese site, even if that site is credible.

Is that from one of the videos there? It's hard to tell if this is real. The Devs have stated before that they don't want rumors floating around. I don't think it is real without it on an official forum, not some Chinese site, even if that site is credible.
It was a text (twitter like) post from "Horseback and Blade 2 Official", I don't know that site to know if that's a real account affiliated with TW or not. If so, it's probably some type of customer rep for China speaking players and they felt making an optimistic post. It can't be wrong, because it wasn't a promise and obviously if they finished testing this week with no problem there would be a update the next week. The thing is though, TW will basically never say something like that (anymore) unless it's like the day of the update, because they know it will be a big upset if it isn't finished, even if they did say specifically "only if the testing blah blah". They probably were asked to delete it if they are a actual rep or something.

2.0 full release just 2 more weeks guys
Finally a reputable source!

Last edited:
Spreading Misinformation
TW sell the Mount and blade brand to a Chinese company owned, Angel game or else, by Tencent, they will lead the development from now on, there are hundreds of high skilled Chineses working 16 hours a day in the new patches.

Last edited:
TW sell the Mount and blade brand to a Chinese company owned, Angel game or else, by Tencent, they will lead the development from now on, there are hundreds of high skilled Chineses working 16 hours a day in the new patches.
Are you for ****ing real? First we had people banned because the chinese cried over people's usernames, and now this?!

Is this trolling or some kind of licensing deal? Because I don't think they are selling the franchise, they might as well close shop.

TW will basically never say something like that (anymore) unless it's like the day of the update, because they know it will be a big upset if it isn't finished, even if they did say specifically "only if the testing blah blah".
I don´t think this is true. There won´t be a ****storm if they would say "1.7.0 will come in two weeks" and one week later they say "sorry, but we need more time.". Sure, we would be dissapointed, but I would be fine with hits. I would prefer it this way than 0 communication at all.

When Dejan said that there will be no update last week, there wasn´t an uproar, people were happy to get ANY information at all.

But TW keeps following their zero communication and we do what we want policy.

Too early for that. First sultan Erdosuleiman Otmantayyip should help uighurs to conquer China, then he will have people loyal to him to develop the game.

Sarcasm or not, don't spread false information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom