Bannerlord Machinima

Users who are viewing this thread

odincasual

Recruit
Hello everyone!

Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord provides excellent options for creating epic cinematics and good old Machinima. I am sure that in the future, thanks to Nvidia Omniverse, we will be able to see full-fledged animated films on the Bannerlord engine.

I have wanted to create something like this for a long time and had a lot of fun creating this video. A year ago, I started shooting the story walkthroughs of Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord with Machinima elements. In this video you can see the story of the illegitimate son of Emperor Arenikos.

I would be glad to any constructive criticism and suggestions for improving the content. I am especially interested in advice on the technical aspect of recording such videos.

Happy viewing!

How ironic it is, that this cinematic portrays a siege - one of the fundamental parts of the game, that nevertheless, is not fixed to this day.

As for the video itself... What is it supposed to show? A siege? You mentioned you want to show a story of a certain character, but I see no story. Just a siege in multiple slow-mo angles.

How ironic it is, that this cinematic portrays a siege - one of the fundamental parts of the game, that nevertheless, is not fixed to this day.

As for the video itself... What is it supposed to show? A siege? You mentioned you want to show a story of a certain character, but I see no story. Just a siege in multiple slow-mo angles.
Man, you surely sound like a negative Nancy!
I don't know what time it is where you are, but you should have a cup of coffee or a shot of something or whatever it takes to chill you out a little.
Did you wake up today and thought to yourself "you know what, I'm just gonna be a d1ck today...that's exactly what I wanna do...be a d1ck".
Cheeses!!!

I don't know what time it is where you are, but you should have a cup of coffee or a shot of something or whatever it takes to chill you out a little.
Did you wake up today and thought to yourself "you know what, I'm just gonna be a d1ck today...that's exactly what I wanna do...be a d1ck".
Cheeses!!!
I provided legitimate criticism both to TW and to this man. I was honest. That's a lot better than saying "good job".

Cheeses!!!
he's right tho

Thanks guys for your answers!

This video is far from a masterpiece. It just shows that you can add a little creativity to a regular game.

During the year before each episode of my story, I add small plot videos (unfortunately, in Russian).

This video is a continuation of my story. On the one hand, it shows a siege. But at the same time, we see not only faceless NPCs, but also small human tragedies during the siege.

In the second part of the video, Ares (this is the name I gave to the illegitimate son of the emperor AREnikoS) enters the captured city and memories flooded into him. By the way, each of these memories was previously shown as separate stories to my viewers.

I understand very well that not everyone will like this video. But again, I just wanted to hear some constructive criticism for the next video to be better.

Thanks!

I provided legitimate criticism both to TW and to this man. I was honest. That's a lot better than saying "good job".
Try not to take these bad people's comments to heart. Once in a while some douche comes in and starts joining the conversation everywhere and act like he is cool and part of the "too cool for anyone else" clique. Few white knights remains since the game released in closed beta. And it was exactly these white knights that tried to kill the game. Once they kill a game, they move onto a new game to kill. Take this summarized passage to see how bad these people are.

Beta Tester:
In beta testing, I voted character xyz to be nerfed because I didn't think I would be able to get that character. Now that the character is released and I got the character, she should be buffed.

Remember that these are the same people that expect good service when dining because they have "paid." Yet they will call others entitled because they "paid" for a game.

You shouldn't even bother with someone who picked "AngryPanCake" as a nickname, I mean that nickname combined with this attitude just screams "I have major childhood problems". There was nothing wrong with your comment.

In this video you can see the story of the illegitimate son of Emperor Arenikos.

Happy viewing!

The thing is... we can't. I just watched some random slow-motion scenes of a siege.

Hello everyone!

Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord provides excellent options for creating epic cinematics and good old Machinima. I am sure that in the future, thanks to Nvidia Omniverse, we will be able to see full-fledged animated films on the Bannerlord engine.

I have wanted to create something like this for a long time and had a lot of fun creating this video. A year ago, I started shooting the story walkthroughs of Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord with Machinima elements. In this video you can see the story of the illegitimate son of Emperor Arenikos.

I would be glad to any constructive criticism and suggestions for improving the content. I am especially interested in advice on the technical aspect of recording such videos.

Happy viewing!

Hey man I'm gonna be making some Bannerlord machinima soon too! Glad to see you got smooth camera movements working, can I ask how you did it? I'm guessing a console controller with joysticks but if so which one?
One thing I noticed is that Ares is always just standing still, with either cheats (like in Warband, it's possible with one of the f# commands) or mods or maybe either, you can make your own character go under ai control so that you can film them running or fighting - just a lil something to add more variety!

Back
Top Bottom