[WRT] Warband Revival Tournament

The WRT is a Native 8v8 tournament, trying to revive the native competitive scene.

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[WRT] Division C - Week 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is painful to do
We claim default over Chadsquad

They were just 6 after 16 minutes past the initial time we agreed on.
We were 8 People. 3 of my guys would have left from that point in 25 mins

unknown.png

unknown.png
Since this post and make that case public the decision how to close this conflict belongs to admin, we should discuss how to make it clear among us yesterday, not when the entire tournament was informed about this and few hours left to possibly rematch, i didn't wanted to make it this way, you posted it on forum.

Ronny should post his decision soon sorry about the lack of admin support, but if anyone does not have any evidence on the matter or anything significant to help in the decision please refrain from writing here.

I know people are upset about the situation but spamming this thread will not help anyone especially the admins in sorting out the situation.

Thank you for your patience.

Ronny should post his decision soon sorry about the lack of admin support, but if anyone does not have any evidence on the matter or anything significant to help in the decision please refrain from writing here.

I know people are upset about the situation but spamming this thread will not help anyone especially the admins in sorting out the situation.

Thank you for your patience.
Thank you for your work and time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom