[WRT] Warband Revival Tournament

The WRT is a Native 8v8 tournament, trying to revive the native competitive scene.

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[WRT] Division C - Week 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonnyJonny

Sergeant at Arms
index.php

Division C - Week 3

Deadlines
Scheduling: 25.11.21 Match: 28.11.21

Maps & Factions

1bf1b264dcf5dfc32414aa770a3d673e.png
11b5b2bf6496cd4601b98f22c86520fd.png

lfzsbgd.png
5620582193_07207bc789_o.png
Riverwood
Arte et Meowrte
6342369502_cdfef910fe_o.png
emptybanner_zps8b2cb97f.jpg

f900d631ad9c4baf007ee05afc709c61.png
Re Veles United
BIG FUN
UJU4VfN.png

dQSGAYe.png
CHADSQUAD
The High Council
bannernew122.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This is painful to do
We claim default over Chadsquad

They were just 6 after 16 minutes past the initial time we agreed on.
We were 8 People. 3 of my guys would have left from that point in 25 mins

unknown.png

unknown.png

Last edited:
There was an agreement to wait for our 8th player arrival if it would be neccesary.
hruXTTx.png

When the player THC_Kade mentioned (not even on an admin chat) that they are going to have default win i instantly changed the map and say admin annoucement that we are starting 7v8.
4A0PAN5.png

I said that we are ready to play on admin chat and they started to leaving the server, we got this six players at the moment neyth did screenshot because our player was not on server, waiting for the last player to come as we agreed with neyth, that he will wait for this player to join.
Ukg0wJq.png

There are chat logs which should clear the discussion. I introduced admin into this case at the moment it was happening and sent him additional screenshots.

Last edited:
You didn't send me any message through steam about the default win which was used to communicate about organisation of this match, just someone, not even you, mentioned this on server chat and the message dissapeared after 10 seconds.

This is painful to do
We claim default over Chadsquad

They were just 6 after 16 minutes past the initial time we agreed on.
We were 8 People. 3 of my guys would have left from that point in 25 mins

unknown.png

unknown.png

Did you contact any admin?

§ 14 Gathering Players

(1) Both teams have 15 minutes to gather their players on the agreed server. If a team fails to turn up with at least seven players 15 minutes after the agreed match start, the other team must contact an admin immediately and will be awarded a default win.

It's not like you can just take a random screenshot of incomplete enemy team, leave the server and get a default win.
Apart from the extremely unsportsmanlike conduct of lying to the opposite team leader you also didn't bother to respect the tournament regulations. You remembered that after 15 mins you can request a default but you forgot to inform the admin about that fact.

You were perfectly aware that we can start with 7 players. Furthermore your team had only 7 players for most of the time as well, even after those 15 mins. Your 8th joined shortly after one of your teammates unexpectedly mentioned the default win only so that you can look like your team was complete and ready. After krou changed the map and said that we were ready and willing to play 7v8 you and neither of your teammates bothered to respond in any way, instead of that all of you were still sitting on the server for the next 1-2 mins as if the match was actually about to happen. Later half of your team randomly started leaving the server.

You didn't bother to respond to krou on steam the same way that you were communicating with him all the time before. You didn't inform him or us that you don't want to wait anymore and finally you didn't even inform the admin that you want to get a default win. Perhaps you knew that you don't deserve it or perhaps you and your teammates decided that it's better to play some dirty game of lies and try to make idiots out of everyone rather than risk to play a 8v7 match that you can lose.

I can only say that you behaved like absolute sore losers. To act like this in a dying game where you have absolutely nothing to gain apart from disrespect from the opposite team deserves some special kind of reprehension

Last edited:
Did you contact any admin?
Neyth contacted Ronny, who didn't seem to be online.

It's not like you can just take a random screenshot of incomplete enemy team, leave the server and get a default win.
Screenshots aside, surely server logs can prove who joined the server and when.

Apart from the extremely unsportsmanlike conduct of lying to the opposite team leader you also didn't bother to respect the tournament regulations.
Oh, like Krou telling us that he wouldn't be home for the weekend then miraculously turning up for a Sunday match?

You remembered that after 15 mins you can request a default but you forgot to inform the admin about that fact.
He was informed. It's not our fault if he wasn't online.

You were perfectly aware that we can start with 7 players. Furthermore your team had only 7 players for most of the time as well, even after those 15 mins. Your 8th joined shortly after one of your teammates unexpectedly mentioned the default win only so that you can look like your team was complete and ready. After krou changed the map and said that we were ready and willing to play 7v8 you and none of your teammates bothered to respond in any way, instead of that all of you were still sitting on the server for the next 1-2 mins as if the match was actually about to happen. Later half of your team randomly started leaving the server.
As of 20:00 we had the minimum needed (7) and Chadsquad had less (4 or 5 if I recall). By 20:15 we had 8 (and another on the way) and you had 6. We waited as long as we were obligated to do and sorry, but it's not our fault that you didn't have enough guys turn up. At 20:15 Kade said that we'd go for a default as you didn't have enough people. Whether Krou said anything in admin chat or not is irrelevant because nobody in our team has admin privileges on WRC servers. Neyth's was taken away at some point over the last few months with no explanation.

You didn't bother to respond to krou on steam the same way that you were communicating with him all the time before. You didn't inform him or us that you don't want to wait anymore and finally you didn't even inform the admin that you want to get a default win. Perhaps you knew that you don't deserve it or perhaps you and your teammates decided that it's better to play some dirty game of lies and try to make idiots out of everyone rather than risk to play a 8v7 match that you can lose.
Krou was told on steam (Neyth even provided a screenshot of it here) and your entire team was told at quarter past that we had waited long enough. If we were bothered by the prospect of losing then we wouldn't have bothered playing Big Fun last week.

It's a shame this happened and I hope there's not too much beef here, but your 7th guy turned up too late and we had already told Chadsquad that we were going for the default because starting 20-25 minutes late when we weren't obliged to wasn't convenient for us. :/

Last edited:
Rules say if they have 6 you can force them to play after 15mins mark. Usually its that
Could you give me the quote where? I sadly only found this:
"Each team may field up to 8 players. Teams must field at least 7 players before the match starts or forfeit the match. The other team is under no obligation to match the other team's numbers. A team is not allowed to go under 7 players at any given point."

Could you give me the quote where? I sadly only found this:
"Each team may field up to 8 players. Teams must field at least 7 players before the match starts or forfeit the match. The other team is under no obligation to match the other team's numbers. A team is not allowed to go under 7 players at any given point."
Uh they changed it, I remember it was 6 lemme check
Edit: yes it changes for every tourney, if they didnt get at least 7 and 15minutes passed THC can claim default

Oh, like Krou telling us that he wouldn't be home for the weekend then miraculously turning up for a Sunday match?
czwartek=thursday, piątek= friday
2BveQ4l.png

zvX1tck.png

8vc69G6.png

VCigJyX.png

Truly miracle, tried to play every day other than weekend, abandoning some things in real life and get back earlier home just for match in dying game xD even got agreement 2 days before match we could we late and get another one when the match was beginning, let the divine help us to make match 21:17 instead of 21:15.

Take to your mind that you officialy agreed by clan leader to wait few minutes after this 15 minutes, if there would be no such agreement then we will start 7v8 even on that 21:11 when i asked second time about this.
hruXTTx.png

Whether Krou said anything in admin chat or not is irrelevant because nobody in our team has admin privileges on WRC servers
The admin annoucement is that huge text painted red which is displayed on the middle of the screen

Some other screens if we doing this public way, not by admins.
KKMA0RG.png

Zrzut_ekranu_740.png

Last edited:
Sounds like stabbing someones back lmao.
Obviously agreeing to wait more and from one to the other second claiming default. Thats not a good sportsmanship. You atleast could‘ve give them a msg like „5 more mins and we claim“

Sounds like stabbing someones back lmao.
Obviously agreeing to wait more and from one to the other second claiming default. Thats not a good sportsmanship. You atleast could‘ve give them a msg like „5 more mins and we claim“
Aye, sportsmanship is something different although I can understand that when you wait 25+ minutes and 3 players are getting time issues you call for the default win - a lack of proper communication on both sides from what I've seen, let's wait for the decision from the tournament administration

So to break it down to you
Most of my team cannot play most weekdays so only the weekend is free for us.
You suggested first 20 CET for Sunday and we would wait 15 mins
Then you said let's do it 21 CET sounding like we don't have to wait 15 mins afterall
You didn't specify if we still have to wait 15 mins

I tried to get the match on Thursday thinking we could make it so I cancelled the Training match we had but I ended up deciding to not play that day because only a couple could play when I asked around.

The only that went wrong was the communication on both our parts. Yes, I could have announced that we claimed default earlier but I was messaging the admin and looked up the rules so some minutes passed.
And my team was writing in Game about the possible default. I am also the Co-Captain of the team and not the Captain which would be Kade. When something is to blame then miscommunication.
It was not my intention that match was going to go like that, I respect CHADSQUAD and their leader and I am sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom