Beta Patch Notes e1.6.5

Users who are viewing this thread

I think they already said no 1.6.6 this week or next.

I had not played in a few months so I fired up 1.6.5 yesterday. I saw that the ugly ass banner editor still hasn't been updated and uninstalled.
Look bro, I just want to get past and traverse the bridge, aight?

I think they already said no 1.6.6 this week or next.

I had not played in a few months so I fired up 1.6.5 yesterday. I saw that the ugly ass banner editor still hasn't been updated and uninstalled.
Have they ever said that they will overhaul the banner editor to give us more than 5 options?

I feel that the patch will be big. Sieges fix will be a dream coming true. And more immersion features like cut scenes would be also cool. Iam excited.

Its more so the idea of not needing the mod. Its nice to have sieges actually working in Bannerlord base game. We shouldn’t have to rely on mods for things like that.
I totally understand, but there is a saying "stop beating the dead horse". Even though I'm new to the game, I've been reading the forum and it's not any different than other EA game forums. A lot of unfinished/unfixed issues, mods/devs "not listening" to the community...etc.

I used to rant about broken things in games a whole lot more than I've done here, but it really did not make much of a difference. I am not saying we should all abandon giving feedback, but instead choose your battles.

I have chosen mine, if a game is moddable, I no longer worry about broken things mods can fix. I know if you paid a premium price for a game, you "should not" have to use mods! that's a reasonable principle. But let's be honest, many games out there are made so much better with mods than their vanilla counterparts.

Isn't there a siege fix mod out there? is it not working?
The mod author himself said that it's not a good fix and there are still some problems with it. I wouldn't scoff at it, as a modder is limited on what they can do with the game, so it's normal to seek workarounds like that. That's why a fix from the base game is still going to be useful, because by nature it should be more effective.

Speaking of patches, is there any estimation on when 1.6.5 is going to the main branch?

The mod author himself said that it's not a good fix and there are still some problems with it. I wouldn't scoff at it, as a modder is limited on what they can do with the game, so it's normal to seek workarounds like that. That's why a fix from the base game is still going to be useful, because by nature it should be more effective.

Speaking of patches, is there any estimation on when 1.6.5 is going to the main branch?
I call next week.

Pepe told me 1.6.6 drop in an hour but IDK how reliable of a source Pepe is.

edit. pepe lied. eta next week
We don't expect to release the main live/beta patches this or next week but look out for a hotfix soon.

Last edited:
+1
Dejan confirmed a "no major patch release" for last week and this week.
Did he actually say no patch this week? I thought he just said no patch last week.

p.s are you an insider like Pepe?

We don't expect to release the main live/beta patches this or next week but look out for a hotfix soon.
K nm. This week seems like an unlikely long shot. Ill stir the pot next week. xoxo everyone

pretty confident for TW to mark sieges as fixed before releasing patch to beta branch, as it's not like patches released t beta branch have never caused issues before. I would wait to see if when posted its actually fixed, Would be funny if not fixed and went back to ell them to select all the resolved back to in progress

1.6.6 comes out in 2-4 hours? Confirm?
If you lie to me and give me home then i will love you more.
I need hope even if its false hope.
ill lie to yah to make ya feel better, Dejan never said there wont be a patch soon and to expect it after this week....there is your lie

Back
Top Bottom