Hero cant die! Error

Users who are viewing this thread

I have cheats enabled and I want to kill some heroes. However whenever I type "campaign.kill_hero Lucon" for example, I get "Hero cant die!" error. I am really pissed about it. Any solutions?

I have cheats enabled and I want to kill some heroes. However whenever I type "campaign.kill_hero Lucon" for example, I get "Hero cant die!" error. I am really pissed about it. Any solutions?
This is because Lucon is a story hero, he can only die after the story or you have failed the main quest after 20 years.

This is because Lucon is a story hero, he can only die after the story or you have failed the main quest after 20 years.
only one part of the story or the whole story? Because I don't want to create a kingdom of my own, but want keep the "dragon banner" when i become ruler of the NE to continue he quest, that's not possible anymore then?

only one part of the story or the whole story? Because I don't want to create a kingdom of my own, but want keep the "dragon banner" when i become ruler of the NE to continue he quest, that's not possible anymore then?
The part who you have to talk with 10 nobles, after you have talk to him, he can die or you have talked with other story heroes, because there are more than 10 nobles.

In own of my game I talked to Lucon and after a short wihile he has died on old age.

The part who you have to talk with 10 nobles, after you have talk to him, he can die or you have talked with other story heroes, because there are more than 10 nobles.

In own of my game I talked to Lucon and after a short wihile he has died on old age.
thanks mate, because on my game even after that part the old men is alive and kicking, hahaha

so was just wondering i'm on the beta, but soon goes to the live i'll go back to the main side

Back
Top Bottom