Beta Patch Notes e1.6.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Hotfix 24/11/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred on startup. (Also in e1.6.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred while trying to spawn the "Scout Enemy Garrison" quest. (Also in e1.6.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to start an encounter immediately after a raid had ended. (Also in e1.6.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when opening quest journals. (Also in e1.6.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred at the start of hideout battles when a non-ridable pack animal was equipped. (Also in e1.6.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a bug that caused the game to freeze after forcing a village to give supplies. (Also in e1.6.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash caused by ransom offers for heroes that were imprisoned by specific parties. (Also in e1.6.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when joining a battle.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when loading a save game that was created just before an alley fight.
  • Fixed a crash related to the lowest graphics settings preset.
  • Fixed a crash related to issue generation that occurred upon load.

Fixes
  • Fixed an issue that prevented the final party from spawning in the "Destroy Raiders" quest. (Also in e1.6.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed an issue with older save files that caused some heroes to be incorrectly imprisoned. (Also in e1.6.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a DLSS issue that caused the screen to be partially rendered.
  • Fixed a menu bug with the tournament prize reroll.

Changes
  • A 15 days cooldown was added for tournaments in the same city.
  • Regular tournament prize values are scaled according to the number of nobles that participated in the tournament.

Modding​

• Tournament participants and prizes are now moddable.
@Callum no info about a hotfix for the broken perks on MP?

修补程序 24/11/21

单人玩家​

崩溃
  • 修复了启动时发生的崩溃。(也在 e1.6.4 修补程序中。)
  • 修复了在尝试生成“侦察敌人驻军”任务时发生的崩溃。(也在 e1.6.4 修补程序中。)
  • 修复了在突袭结束后立即尝试开始遭遇时发生的崩溃。(也在 e1.6.4 修补程序中。)
  • 修复了打开任务日志时发生的崩溃。(也在 e1.6.4 修补程序中。)
  • 修复了当装备了不可骑乘的群居动物时,藏身处战斗开始时发生的崩溃。(也在 e1.6.4 修补程序中。)
  • 修复了在强制村庄提供补给后导致游戏冻结的错误。(也在 e1.6.4 修补程序中。)
  • 修复了因向被特定团体监禁的英雄提供赎金而导致的崩溃。(也在 e1.6.4 修补程序中。)
  • 修复了加入战斗时发生的崩溃。
  • 修复了加载在巷战前创建的保存游戏时发生的崩溃。
  • 修复了与最低图形设置预设相关的崩溃。
  • 修复了与加载时发生的问题生成相关的崩溃。

修复
  • 修复了在“毁灭突袭者”任务中阻止最后一方产生的问题。(也在 e1.6.4 修补程序中。)
  • 修复了旧存档文件导致某些英雄被错误监禁的问题。(也在 e1.6.4 修补程序中。)
  • 修复了导致屏幕部分渲染的 DLSS 问题。
  • 修复了锦标赛奖品重投的菜单错误。

变化
  • 为同一城市的锦标赛增加了 15 天的冷却时间。
  • 定期锦标赛的奖金价值根据参加锦标赛的贵族数量进行调整。

改装​

• 锦标赛参与者和奖品现在可以修改。

Hotfix 24/11/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred on startup. (Also in e1.6.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred while trying to spawn the "Scout Enemy Garrison" quest. (Also in e1.6.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to start an encounter immediately after a raid had ended. (Also in e1.6.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when opening quest journals. (Also in e1.6.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred at the start of hideout battles when a non-ridable pack animal was equipped. (Also in e1.6.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a bug that caused the game to freeze after forcing a village to give supplies. (Also in e1.6.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash caused by ransom offers for heroes that were imprisoned by specific parties. (Also in e1.6.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when joining a battle.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when loading a save game that was created just before an alley fight.
  • Fixed a crash related to the lowest graphics settings preset.
  • Fixed a crash related to issue generation that occurred upon load.

Fixes
  • Fixed an issue that prevented the final party from spawning in the "Destroy Raiders" quest. (Also in e1.6.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed an issue with older save files that caused some heroes to be incorrectly imprisoned. (Also in e1.6.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a DLSS issue that caused the screen to be partially rendered.
  • Fixed a menu bug with the tournament prize reroll.

Changes
  • A 15 days cooldown was added for tournaments in the same city.
  • Regular tournament prize values are scaled according to the number of nobles that participated in the tournament.

Modding​

• Tournament participants and prizes are now moddable
oh no

@Beast of Rome
To be quite honest with u, Idk if those rumors are false. Actually feels like the game is only being worked on three days a week. Also I wasn't "flamebating" or "trolling", I was just stating my opinion on how bad Bannerlord is, compared to the money it made. And don't play the "Covid-Uno-Reverse Card" cuz other development studios had to go through that as well, and their games are actually playable.

You @Erminas told me in PMs that criticism is allowed, so here you go:

1. The game is empty af. This is probably the obvious one, cuz if u know Warband SP, then you know that Lords actually have dialogs, which is not the case in this game. There is basically NOTHING to do when ur not at war. And even if you're at war, you probably won't lose a single battle, which kinda takes the fun out of it.

2. The grafics are already outdated. One of the biggest selling points of Bannerlord was the "Improved Grafics". And while they are in fact improved compared to Warband, they are still nowhere near great grafics. Plus the amount of grafical glitches and bugs in this game is absolutely mental.

3. The Multiplayer is an insult to Warband veterans and new players alike. I am gonna be honest with you, but the Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord Multiplayer is probably the worst Multiplayer I have seen in years... And I've played hundreds of games, and most of those had a multiplayer. The fact that the development studio of a major Franchise, which just took in somewhere between 200-250.000.000€, is not capable of fixing their own Multiplayer is beyond me. Even DayZ's Multiplayer performs better... which is saying alot.

4. The development team literally DOES NOT LISTEN to the community. I'll admit, since NIN3 took over the Art's and Balance thingy, it has gotten better, and his first update (1.6.4) is actually pretty good. But oh boy.. the last year of updates was kinda... pointless. It probably went kinda like this:

Community: "We want a balanced gaming environment"
TW: "Let's buff archers and cav, so the community DOES NOT have a balanced gaming enviroment"
Community: "We want connection issues fixed"
TW: "Let's fix the connection issues, but **** their ping up immediatly afterwards, because we are not able of getting a proper provider, even tho we just made a quarter of a billion dollars"
Community: "We want ranked matchmaking, so good players face good players, and beginners face beginners, leading to the game staying active, and avoiding mass ragequitting of newcommers"
TW: "How about we introduce some armors that people can customize their PERFECTLY FINE LOOKING characters with.. Oh and an Elephant DLC is needed as well!!!!"

Let's hope it gets better than THAT with @NIN3 going forward. (Luv you, my german gummi bear)

But oh well. Idk why I went into all the effort of writing this, cuz some cool TW admin will probably remove it anyways :smile:

Critisism is fine. If you think there are problems with the game and want it better you can list them as you just did. That's not the same as just complaining and/or being toxic.

As for your critisism, well I can feel like the game is empty too. But I think the warband comparasions are ridiculous, compared to warband it's not a single bit more empty in fact the opposite. The game looks great imo, though its not something spectacular it really doesn't have to be. My only problem atm with the graphics are the grass render distance, looks especially bad in snowy maps.

I don't play much multiplayer, but yet again I fail to see what was so great about WB's mp. I never liked it, and contrary to that I actually had some fun in the bannerlord mp beta. The modes need to be more interesting and fun, but the main problem are the servers and amount of people, or at least that was the case last time I played. If its so bad I dont understand why you insist on playing it or getting hanged up on it, not like there arent alternatives.

And it would be purely false to say they don't listen to the community, many things requested have been added/worked on.

As for your critisism, well I can feel like the game is empty too. But I think the warband comparasions are ridiculous, compared to warband it's not a single bit more empty in fact the opposite.
?? How is Bannerlord less empty? What is there to do in the game other than constantly fight the same battles over and over?

I don't play much multiplayer, but yet again I fail to see what was so great about WB's mp. I never liked it, and contrary to that I actually had some fun in the bannerlord mp beta.
Maybe if you had played for longer than 5 minutes and hadn't quit because you never bothered to use the right mouse button you'd know. But yeah I'm sure wildly swinging a 2h around in Bannerlord is objectively better and more intuitive.

The modes need to be more interesting and fun, but the main problem are the servers and amount of people, or at least that was the case last time I played. If its so bad I dont understand why you insist on playing it or getting hanged up on it, not like there arent alternatives.
Yeah wonder why that is, can't possibly be because the combat is ****, the class system is ****ing stupid and the multiplayer is devoid of any content.
He insists on playing and getting hung up about it as do we because we want the game to be better. People who have been playing the M&B franchise for a long time (several years) before BL as such aren't just going to **** off and find an alternative to play because its their main game. That'd just be ignoring the problem.

And it would be purely false to say they don't listen to the community, many things requested have been added/worked on.
Name one

I wonder why I'm even bothering to reply to this kind of bait...

Most recent is all the balance done on multiplayer class by NIN3, based on community feedback.
MRay has added several UI features based on player requests and keep doing so.
Before leaving TW, Mexxico managed to implement the garrison auto recruitment (checkbox, slide bar for wages) and the request for vote to accept or not peace proposal from enemies (both when player is vassal or ruler).
Dejan is giving the best support possible to modders request and keep doing so.
See all the support given by Marda in bugs section and outside that section...

And how is a hotfix 7.5 gigabytes?!
We use a texture streaming technology/system that allows for better performance within the game. This packages resources in a specific way which causes even minor adjustments to lead to changes to larger packages. This package in its entirety is then redownloaded by Steam. That's why a patch can end up being larger despite having minor art-related changes.

If you would prefer to download patches/hotfixes less often, you can stick with an older version for a longer period of time.
Nothing about companions winning tournaments and the prize not showing up in inventory?
A quick internal check didn't turn up anything - so to clarify, a companion in your party wins the tournament and the prize doesn't turn up in your inventory? And you're on Beta e1.6.5?
Did this patch fix the new weapons that were supposed to be added? the new bows and crossbows
Are you referring to MP?

A quick internal check didn't turn up anything - so to clarify, a companion in your party wins the tournament and the prize doesn't turn up in your inventory? And you're on Beta e1.6.5?
Correct. Brother is governor and has won 3 tournaments, and none of the prizes have shown up in my inventory

Correct. Brother is governor and has won 3 tournaments, and none of the prizes have shown up in my inventory
Well, he's not in your party then. If you appoint a companion a governor, they leave your party and are stationary in that settlement. You should be getting a monetary reward instead of the prize though as described in the patch notes:
- If the winner is the player character or a clan member who is in the main party, the tournament prize will appear in the player's inventory. Otherwise, the value of the prize in denars will be given to the winner's clan.

Every patch makes the game a bit worst !
MP is unplayable and bugs and crash occurs even more often than before ! Good job, it's really not frustrating to play your game !

Well, he's not in your party then. If you appoint a companion a governor, they leave your party and are stationary in that settlement. You should be getting a monetary reward instead of the prize though as described in the patch notes:
- If the winner is the player character or a clan member who is in the main party, the tournament prize will appear in the player's inventory. Otherwise, the value of the prize in denars will be given to the winner's clan.
Then the message should indicate such, not that the item has been added to your inventory

Thanks for explaining this, however I must point out that the game gives you a message that "such and such" has been added to your inventory regardless of if the clan member is in you party or not. I think this will continue to confuse people.

Also, I didn't catch it in the note, but it appears sumpter horses, mules and pack camels are equip-able again! :party:

?? How is Bannerlord less empty? What is there to do in the game other than constantly fight the same battles over and over?

Maybe if you had played for longer than 5 minutes and hadn't quit because you never bothered to use the right mouse button you'd know. But yeah I'm sure wildly swinging a 2h around in Bannerlord is objectively better and more intuitive.

Yeah wonder why that is, can't possibly be because the combat is ****, the class system is ****ing stupid and the multiplayer is devoid of any content.
He insists on playing and getting hung up about it as do we because we want the game to be better. People who have been playing the M&B franchise for a long time (several years) before BL as such aren't just going to **** off and find an alternative to play because its their main game. That'd just be ignoring the problem.

Name one
What can you do in Warband that you cannot in Bannerlord? At least BL has more quests, minor factions, more interesting bandit hideouts (that get boring real fast tho). As I said I dont disagree with it feeling empty at times, rather I am in full disagreement about all the comparisons to previous games, none did it better. And honestly, the point of the game is war and I dont fully understand what you want to do in peace time.

And actually yes, I am of the opinion that swinging a 2 handed or any weapon is objectively better and more intuitive.

You want the game to be better yet all I see is that Warband was so much better in every way, why not play that instead? That's not ignoring the problem, its clear that you enjoy something quite different to what bannerlord is.

Back
Top Bottom