Snowflake Chinese upset about the traditional Chinese language named "TW" not "china" and TaleWorlds Bends the Knee To China

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a joke, that's exactly what you did. Have some self-awareness.
Well, I realize that it can be hard to understand for alternatively gifted people like you, but I'll try to explain: the last message in this topic was from Jul 12, 2021 which made it top 6th topic in this section.

Well, I realize that it can be hard to understand for alternatively gifted people like you, but I'll try to explain: the last message in this topic was from Jul 12, 2021 which made it top 6th topic in this section.
You revived a problem thread just to complain about problem threads. And then when told about it, you start to insult people. That's not very smart.

That's not smart either. You could have just admitted you necroed by mistake, but you decided to throw more insults as distraction..
Oh, that's exactly what I mean - the people using words they don't know the meaning of and calling topic from top 6 dead or necro.
Just tell me how should I call you, so you won't be insulted.

Necroing isn't specifically about the amount of time since the last post, or the position in the board list (not sure why you bring that up at all to be honest). It's about resurrecting old threads that have basically been resolved, but adding nothing new to justify it. Your initial comment really has nothing to do with anything in this thread.

Necroing isn't specifically about the amount of time since the last post, or the position in the board list (not sure why you bring that up at all to be honest). It's about resurrecting old threads that have basically been resolved, but adding nothing new to justify it. Your initial comment really has nothing to do with anything in this thread.
Well, at least my initial comment was on the declared topic, unlike yours and your toxic friend's.

Not toxic: telling people they are necro-posting
Toxic: telling people they are stupid for saying you are necro-posting
Just annoying: deflecting criticism with "no u" while trying to construe critics are "no u"-ing
Must be another brilliant example of alternative logic of yours. You guys literally tell me "No, you" and then you blame me on "deflecting criticism with "no u" while trying to construe critics are "no u"-ing", lol. I just see no reason to continue a discussion with people of your kind because it's just a waste of my time. You must be having too much of free time to spend it on game forums with your endless non-constructive blabbering. So I wish you all the best in your doings, over and out.

Must be another brilliant example of alternative logic of yours. You guys literally tell me "No, you" and then you blame me on "deflecting criticism with "no u" while trying to construe critics are "no u"-ing", lol. I just see no reason to continue a discussion with people of your kind because it's just a waste of my time. You must be having too much of free time to spend it on game forums with your endless non-constructive blabbering. So I wish you all the best in your doings, over and out.
Good bye and good riddance.

What an excellent off topic discussion, brought on by necromancy.

This.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom