Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

mboop127

Recruit
Summary: When I attempt to update to 1.6.5, my campaign (started in 1.6.4) has a camera offset issue. In the campaign map, it appears that my model is under the map and towns are in the "wrong" places. When in scenes, the camera is too high and forward. Other models seem fine in scenes.

How to Reproduce: Load a (maybe just my?) 1.6.4 save in 1.6.5

Media (Screenshots & Video): I can try to get some if needed; currently backdated to 1.6.4

Computer Specs:
GPU: Geforce RTX 3070
GPU Driver Version: geforce 496.49
CPU: RYzen 3900XT
RAM: 64 GB
Motherboard: TUF X570-PLUS (WIFI)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Could you capture a video of this issue happening? Also, it would be great if you can send us the save file you are loading as well.
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom