Beta Patch Notes e1.6.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Small things I still hope the devs add back into Bannerlord from Warband.
  1. Camp (right now all you do is stand around)
  2. Feasts
  3. Weddings
  4. Poetry (speak to a bard, learn a poem, woe the ladies)
  5. Training troops with real combat (you'd strip and use a pole and if you beat them you successfully train them)
  6. Training fields
  7. Reading books
  8. Helping villages with bandits by defending the village with them

2. Feasts
  3. Weddings
  5. Training troops with real combat (you'd strip and use a pole and if you beat them you successfully train them)
  6. Training fields
  7. Reading books
I want that too!

2. Feasts
  3. Weddings
  6. Training fields
  7. Reading books
3. + 8. are already in the game. 3. is mostly random based and 8. is a quest where you defend the village together with the villagers.

2. Feasts
  3. Weddings
  6. Training fields
  7. Reading books
Really want feasts back in with a bit of a rework

2. Feasts
  3. Weddings
  6. Training fields
  7. Reading books

Basically, yes. It seems like really small and insignificant things, but it adds life and something to do outside of endless battles. I'd especially love to see camping and feasts, and books!

15b8927eca5fe36fe1b98058eeec1a5d.png

the real sherlock

No one is Steve but Steve, English Dan probably got himself into trouble with the friendly staff of Police Precinct Taleworlds by consistent offensive Steve-posting.

Now wait... danEN got banned?!
Can we have the reason for that?
@Orion @Piconi
He may be harsh sometimes but his posts are legit (not steve sub-account for sure) and represent part of the players feelings about BL...
Not mine to be honest but still...

But he's not Steve, I see steve post in other places and it doesn't add up with danEN's posts, attitude or general habits.
Context matters. He took a post I had written directly to Steve, and acted as if it was directed at him. Since he apparently wanted to pretend to be Steve, I asked if he wanted to be banned for being a dupe of Steve. Jokes are difficult for some people, though it was convenient for him to pretend otherwise and take things out of context. I can get you a link so you can judge it yourself.

Now wait... danEN got banned?!
Can we have the reason for that?
If you must know:

kt3JnwH.png

Months and months of posts like that aimed at TW employees. You can be critical all you want, but if all you have to say is "get ****ed you clowns" then you're not even being critical, you're just being an *******. They're still people, going to work and doing their jobs. Treating them like you would other real people is not difficult. He had been temp banned for this behavior before, returned, and slipped even further. Parade him like some kind of martyr if you want, I don't care who you idolize on a Turkish video game forum, but he's not coming back.

Context matters. He took a post I had written directly to Steve, and acted as if it was directed at him. Since he apparently wanted to pretend to be Steve, I asked if he wanted to be banned for being a dupe of Steve. Jokes are difficult for some people, though it was convenient for him to pretend otherwise and take things out of context. I can get you a link so you can judge it yourself.

If you must know:

kt3JnwH.png

Months and months of posts like that aimed at TW employees. You can be critical all you want, but if all you have to say is "get ****ed you clowns" then you're not even being critical, you're just being an *******. They're still people, going to work and doing their jobs. Treating them like you would other real people is not difficult. He had been temp banned for this behavior before, returned, and slipped even further. Parade him like some kind of martyr if you want, I don't care who you idolize on a Turkish video game forum, but he's not coming back.
Okay... I didn't know he went that far.
And thx for clarifying out the situation.

Will you fix the bug that automaticly changes line formation to square formation? It happens in a legion when a horseman leads archers. Whenever the inforcement comes into battlefield, archers' formation changes automaticly. This bug has last over a year and none of you deals with it?
Can you open a thread about this on the Technical Support section with a save file or a video of this issue happening?

Months and months of posts like that aimed at TW employees. You can be critical all you want, but if all you have to say is "get ****ed you clowns" then you're not even being critical, you're just being an *******. They're still people, going to work and doing their jobs. Treating them like you would other real people is not difficult.
I´m sure that not many people here really "blame" the devs for the state of Bannerlord. I sure they´re doing their best and the problem is "something" else.

I mean the devs are the only people here that provide us with some infos here and there. Which really isn´t their job but it´s much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom