Can't create kingdom bug?

Users who are viewing this thread

I've been playing this save for a while now, building up armies, renown, skills etc and i came across an aserai castle that was weak. I took it over after leaving vassalege from the aserai themselves, (the castle was owned by the western empire) and now i tried to create my own kingdom but the button isnt there. I have more than 100 men, i have clan tier 5 almost to 6, and i have a castle in my hands. Waited about a week, peaced out the western empire, but nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated since i dont want to give up this save for nothing...

I've been playing this save for a while now, building up armies, renown, skills etc and i came across an aserai castle that was weak. I took it over after leaving vassalege from the aserai themselves, (the castle was owned by the western empire) and now i tried to create my own kingdom but the button isnt there. I have more than 100 men, i have clan tier 5 almost to 6, and i have a castle in my hands. Waited about a week, peaced out the western empire, but nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated since i dont want to give up this save for nothing...
You must talk with an governor to create a Kingdom.

Are you kidding me? If thats it imma lose it xD Why does nobody talk about that? Everywhere i looked they said it was a button on the clan screen...
It used to be a button, but it changed to talking to governor an update or so back. I think it was in the patch notes somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom