I'm curious why people's don't care about dynamic weather, day/night cycle,Enlighten?

Users who are viewing this thread

jisiting2960

Sergeant at Arms
I read the most posts and discussed the most posts are emotional posts. I am concerned about how high the engine limit is. It may be that the engine can be used for 10 to 20 years. Like ancient scroll 5, you can see how many players developed MODS in ancient 5. Although there are many warband mods, there are many repeated contents and innovative playing methods are limited by the engine. Therefore, the improvement of the engine is my concern. It is related to how many amazing modules will appear in the future, as well as the imagination and creativity of module developers. Therefore, we hope to add day night cycle system, dynamic weather system, map buffer and dynamic global illumination. These are very mainstream technologies in recent years. I hope TW engine can actively follow up, seize the opportunity and don't be complacent, thank you

Last edited:
别这么情绪化了!
没有人 关心 天气
WHY? Your reply is the most surprising thing for me. or because of the aesthetic differences between Chinese and Western cultures? Or a different way of thinking? We think such an important thing, but you say you don't care. Many people in our China riding and chopping forum hope to have this system。
I'm not emotional. I'm expectation and hope. Maybe you think this is just a form, but it's an obsession for me. This obsession makes me wordy. Now, you can see how deep my obsession is by reading my post

Last edited:
WHY? Your reply is the most surprising thing for me. Do you dislike us Chinese or because of the aesthetic differences between Chinese and Western cultures? Or a different way of thinking? We think such an important thing, but you say you don't care. Many people in our China riding and chopping forum hope to have this system。
I'm not emotional. I'm expectation and hope. Maybe you think this is just a form, but it's an obsession for me. This obsession makes me wordy. Now, you can see how deep my obsession is by reading my post
He was being sarcastic, don't turn this into a race thing lol
They haven't finished it yet but it is there (read the links he gave you in red)

I am concerned about how high the engine limit is.
vegeta-its-over9000.gif

Dynamic weather and so on would be nice but there is more important stuff to focus on like more Battanian armor.

The feature matters to me. I like dynamic weather and time cycles, not only because it helps with immersion, but because we can take really cool screenshots.

Back
Top Bottom