Abuse of the votekicking system needs serious attention

Users who are viewing this thread

Thank you very much for your answer, that means that we are mostly on the same page which I enjoy seeing.

To answer your question: I don't consider every person using the kickpoll a bad human being, because there are circumstances when a kickpoll is justified. I don't see kickpolls justified when new players are kicked because of their lack of skill. And I think that the people doing this are not empathic and cannot relate to new players.

I hope that helps you understand me more and if you wish to continue this discussion, I'd invite you to our discord to have a nice discussion, be sure to bring a beer or two!
Sure I happily would. Glad to have found reason and common ground.

I will say as much tho, when it comes down to personality It is more likely that less empathetic people would votekick new players. I myself favour my enjoyment and my friends more over a random persons and I am confident many other people do so too. Sometimes it is a fault of the system and getting a quick fix would be welcomed by all.

Sure I happily would. Glad to have found reason and common ground.

I will say as much tho, when it comes down to personality It is more likely that less empathetic people would votekick new players. I myself favour my enjoyment and my friends more over a random persons and I am confident many other people do so too. Sometimes it is a fault of the system and getting a quick fix would be welcomed by all.
Hit me up on steam or here when you got time!

Back
Top Bottom