Multiplayer combat tips for new recruits, belligerent drunks, and maybe even a tidbit or two for the old guard

Users who are viewing this thread

In the first part you present a teqnique that relies on auditive feedback, yet the gamesound is drowned by your voice and the loud music. I would think letting the viewers hear the actual sound you are refering to would be better than imposing "WOOSH" in text on screen.

Really good video man! I think most of us got used to a fighting style and do not really deviate from that, for example I like to change attacking directions before releasing the attack etc... But now I will try to improve bashing and "woosh feints" :grin:

In the first part you present a teqnique that relies on auditive feedback, yet the gamesound is drowned by your voice and the loud music. I would think letting the viewers hear the actual sound you are refering to would be better than imposing "WOOSH" in text on screen.
Damn! Great point. I was really trying to crank the WOOSH and quiet the other elements down there, then add emphasis with the slow-mo and the text.

Last edited:
Really good video man! I think most of us got used to a fighting style and do not really deviate from that, for example I like to change attacking directions before releasing the attack etc... But now I will try to improve bashing and "woosh feints" :grin:
Thanks for watching levilop! Those "soft feints" you're describing are invaluable but the hard "woosh" feint is a worthwhile addition to the arsenal.

Yea but the faint one is really broken.
Unless you cheese your screen to the left or right edge and parry that way it's almlst impossible to block it.

Hopefully they nerf it in the future.
Berserkers and Savages are just way too much to deal and popular AF.

Back
Top Bottom