Resolved Lords are not recruiting troops

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Any faction I join like Vlandia or Sturgia, after a war or two, the lords of said particular faction just....stop recruiting. So now, after each consecutive war, any of the lords of the faction I am in just begin to have smaller and smaller armies each passing war until I am now fighting a war where the largest army any allied lord has is 30-something....thats the largest with most of the lords having single-digit armies...and the king only has 22 troops in his. The hell? It happens in other factions but it seems to happen faster with Sturgia. If you need a save file, how do I get it?
How to Reproduce: Just play the game and fight a war or two and watch as the lord's armies get smaller and smaller and never rise in number.
Have you used cheats and if so which: Used spawn troops cheats AFTER I noticed lords weren't recruiting on their own, so it has nothing to do with it.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

I sort of have encountered this in a much smaller scale with 1 lord typically(not seen it in 1.65)

In this case it was Vashoski of Sturgia who kept on haveing a party of 30-40(and he should be able to command 100-120 normally).

Upon inspecting his clan vs others his was the only "very poor" the rest was poor.

When I then went to trade with him to inspect and or to give him some money, he had like really low amount of denars.(under 5k).
Typically they have like 5-10k for clansmembers, and the lord of the clan have 15-30k(naturally more if they are poor or wealthy etc).

So try to inspect them in the encylopedia to see the status of the clans, then just find one who have a low amount of troops - barter with them, it will show how much denars they have, so my "theory" is if they have to low, they wont recruit so they dont break the bank so to speak(instead of dropping troops in castles/towns etc.

Generally speaking though the unbalance of Sturgia vs other factions in general(atleast the Imperial is horrible still, but bit better in 1.65)
Khuzait have it as bad, or to some degree worse maybe.

Summary: Any faction I join like Vlandia or Sturgia, after a war or two, the lords of said particular faction just....stop recruiting. So now, after each consecutive war, any of the lords of the faction I am in just begin to have smaller and smaller armies each passing war until I am now fighting a war where the largest army any allied lord has is 30-something....thats the largest with most of the lords having single-digit armies...and the king only has 22 troops in his. The hell? It happens in other factions but it seems to happen faster with Sturgia. If you need a save file, how do I get it?
How to Reproduce: Just play the game and fight a war or two and watch as the lord's armies get smaller and smaller and never rise in number.
Have you used cheats and if so which: Used spawn troops cheats AFTER I noticed lords weren't recruiting on their own, so it has nothing to do with it.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
This is because the AI raid every village to 0 Hearth.
If villages has low hearth, the village produce fewer goods and taxes and the towns lose Prosperity because the villages can no longer support it.

In my actual game the AI has raided all battanian villages to under 100 hearth and it took me more than 5 years to get villages up to 600 Hearth again.

This is because the AI raid every village to 0 Hearth.
If villages has low hearth, the village produce fewer goods and taxes and the towns lose Prosperity because the villages can no longer support it.

In my actual game the AI has raided all battanian villages to under 100 hearth and it took me more than 5 years to get villages up to 600 Hearth again.
Nope. With Sturgia, I've kept the enemy from getting barely beyond the border so they've been unable to raid anymore than just the closest village or two on the border and still the nation's army is fielding less than 200 men at full power after two big battles, both fought IN THE ENEMIES TERRITORY, NOT MINE. This isn't an explanation.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Nope. With Sturgia, I've kept the enemy from getting barely beyond the border so they've been unable to raid anymore than just the closest village or two on the border and still the nation's army is fielding less than 200 men at full power after two big battles, both fought IN THE ENEMIES TERRITORY, NOT MINE. This isn't an explanation.
It does not count when only your factions village are protected.
The Economy of the game is made of all villages.
If many villages have low hearth value all towns will suffer the decreased production of goods and food.

And sturgia start with low hearth in villages and low prosperity towns.
Sturgia is more effected from only one raid than as example the empire.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom