Which feature do you want the most?

Which feature do you want the most?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Potatoes added as a food item.
Cooking skill that uses stamina like smithing?
Or at least new workshops for cheese and butter crafting.
Cows and sheep eat a # of your grain and produce milk/wool etc.
Goats? I want that dope goat fur that makes luxury clothing.

A feature that allows you to force @MostBlunted to crash to desktop whenever pressed.
A feature that allows you to send @MostBlunted 5 butter to his current campaign

*Fix* Butter should be banned for civilians. Why has this been ongoing for so many patches?
I recall Butter being purple to Civilians a few months ago.

Add a new faction called @mexxico

Slavers should all have Judaean names to be historically accurate.

Order of battle and Terrain System are needed to differentiate Bannerlord from Warband as a prequel and successor.

Everything else you listed is just seasoning and flavour to make Bannerlord a better game.
Not as important but still important gameplay mechanics that would be welcomed by the community.

I'd like to see a very small addition to the Smithing that I think a lot of people would want it.
And that is a repairing passive perk that's unlocked at 25 SP.
Essentially you'll be able to restore an item stats without changing it's price,atleast until prices are fixed or changed a bit.
It's not the biggest deal,just something I wanted.

Order of battle is the most substantial feature that affects the gameplay, the rest are either mediocre gameplay features or cosmetics.
I'm not sure what people are expecting from the new battle terrain maps except map variety. And even then if most of battles are fought around the same place, you'll fight them on the same map, over and over. I guess people project a bit of optimism that the new maps would be tactically more interesting than the old ones (starting with variable entry points) and more beautiful and with less obstacles and not buggy at all. That's a lot to ask of Taleworlds, and they already said they won't even finish them by their release date.

What is Order of Battle?

I'm voting Battle Terrain System until I know what that is
It means being able to place your units down on the battlefield before you start an engagement. So you can place your archers in that wood at the top of the hill etc... kind of like in a 'Total War' game.

Order of Battle? You all have clearly never sat down and spent a good hour appreciating a 4K Sheep.
8K!

d719475ecc85ac7e7ae3986388b8969f.jpg

While it's true that Calradia isn't Europe, it is certainly based on Europe and middle east, so in that time I'm sad to say potatoes were only a wet dream to Europeans. So no reason for good ol' taters to be present in Calradia.
I
Do
NOT
CARE
!!POTATOES!!

Back
Top Bottom