Bannerlord was a grift

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wrote the original post while in the airport waiting to visit my mother’s house in Florida for my birthday. Just now as I am ordering the tickets to go back for thanksgiving (the first time I’ll be back down there), I think about all that’s changed. Then it was hot, now we’re getting ready for snow. Biden had a positive approval rating. I was ranked much higher on CS:GO. I bought a new mouse and headset (I’m holding out on my standard issue keyboard). Bannerlord was trash then, and now, after all the mAjOr updates, it’s…oh. Yeah. I guess some things never change.
You shouldn't go to Florida very often. I've spent way too much of my life here and it is an absolute madhouse. I've lived elsewhere to know that this state is not normal by any stretch of the imagination. It's even crazier than TW offices, if you can believe that.

Hey man, I'm not toxic because I've played CS:GO, I'm toxic because I've played HOI4 and EU4.
TW should add lootboxes, paid prime-accounts with ranks and make factions and new units available only via buying DLCs for an additional fee, and only then BL won't be a grift! :mrgreen:
And they'd better go live ASAP even if the product is still unfinished and raw, and start making poorly remastered version of WB to get moar money! :mrgreen:
Oh, and I forgot about multiplayer - it should be available only after paying a monthly fee of, let's say, 20$ per month!

Last edited:
Jesus this thread is a disaster. I can appreciate when someone understands coding and wants to hail the achievements of the Mount and Blade series itself -but just incessant praise with no specifics better than "Its AWESOME! Can you do better?!" -is murderous logic

You shouldn't go to Florida very often. I've spent way too much of my life here and it is an absolute madhouse. I've lived elsewhere to know that this state is not normal by any stretch of the imagination. It's even crazier than TW offices, if you can believe that.
No trust me I know. The Desantis Disaster is an absolute cluster****. Hence why I limit my trips to 3 a year.

It's always funny to read whines of toxic kids in this topic :mrgreen:
Hi. My name is R1919. I’m a total clown and have zero argument against what people on this thread are saying. I’m just a TW simp!

Grift is just an excessive term. COVID has proven that “work from home is just fine for a video game studio” is a busted concept. Virtually every studio has not been able to keep pace as if there was no shift in the workings of society

Grift is just an excessive term. COVID has proven that “work from home is just fine for a video game studio” is a busted concept. Virtually every studio has not been able to keep pace as if there was no shift in the workings of society
Okay, let’s just pretend like that’s true. How about the other 9 years of development?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom