Need More Info [1.6.4] Matchmaking starts to take too long and it continues after clicking cancel

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
In active hours and when there are obviously enough players, it doesn't find a match even after more than 10 minutes, clicking the cancel button sometimes make the game get stuck while it continues counting, only way to quit the game then is getting back to the desktop and using task manager.

Europe, Captain. Also Siege server was down for a long time. I think my first season was at 19:00 through 22:00 (gmt+3). Also in a later season with a friend at 3 am through 5 am I confirmed there's something wrong with matchmaking: after a long time of sitting with him in a queue, we decided to search seperated, I found a match where the match was 3(me included) v 3, it was in warmup phase and noone else joined for a long time but he couldn't get into the match, only much later he found another match. I also monitor the recent players section, matchmaking just seems off.

Last edited:
Also I got a crash during the 5th and last round of a long captain match (2-2), where the animations got stuck (you probably know what I mean) but it didn't return me to the lobby, then I quit from the match, got the "please wait" window on the login screen, I had to quit the game since it was stuck, when I restarted the game it pulled the good old "login information couldn't be received" notification, I only got in after a dozen tries. It didn't cause the matchmaking problems since it was after I experienced something was wrong with matchmaking tho but probably something was going on with the servers.

Also I got a crash during the 5th and last round of a long captain match (2-2), where the animations got stuck (you probably know what I mean) but it didn't return me to the lobby, then I quit from the match, got the "please wait" window on the login screen, I had to quit the game since it was stuck, when I restarted the game it pulled the good old "login information couldn't be received" notification, I only got in after a dozen tries. It didn't cause the matchmaking problems since it was after I experienced something was wrong with matchmaking tho but probably something was going on with the servers.
yeah, I was in this match too and my story is exactly the same?

Back
Top Bottom