SP - General New Ways to Die

Users who are viewing this thread

So, with the game progressing and the AI death in battle on simulations implementes... It's need to the Death Grip comes to the player.

Right now you can only die of old age, some wounds after battle and somehow getting illness (idk how)

I though would be nice for new ways to die for the player:

1. Assassination (when get too powerful or very low relations to clans)
  2. Unpopular rule (maybe the same above)
  3. Death in battle
  4. Diseases (even young people can die of cold on medieval ages)
  5. This one would be IF AND WHEN implemented, Hunting accidents
If you have more ideas, please post here... Life shouldn't be this safer on Calradia :wink:

Right now you can only die of old age, some wounds after battle and somehow getting illness (idk how)
I was honestly only aware of the last one. How do the others play out?

Instant unprepered death of MC... I´m not sure I would support that.

New ways to enter death-preparation sounds OK.

I was honestly only aware of the last one. How do the others play out?

Instant unprepered death of MC... I´m not sure I would support that.

New ways to enter death-preparation sounds OK.
You mean diseases?

That's what I'm suggesting to happen, right now we only have old age and small chance of deep wound after battle according to devs

6. Sudoku ??️ in favor of your heir ? (instead of roleplaying Elizabeth 2 ?‍??)
Suduko is not THAT boring. :smile:

You mean diseases?
The Illness you mentioned in OP. That´s the only way my MC has died.

Assassination requires a feature. It´s not something that randomly happens :smile:
Killed in Battle/Accidents etc can be interesting.

The timing is very important here. Just letting the game kill off a 40 yo 20h invested MC can easely kill the entire session.

6. Sudoku ??️ in favor of your heir ? (instead of roleplaying Elizabeth 2 ?‍??)
Interesting but if they introduce some Japonese related culture, maybe a trait like depression so we can try suicide?

The only cultures I know that commited suicide was Japonese, Romans (when ordered to fall on the sword) besides them....

Suduko is not THAT boring. :smile:

The Illness you mentioned in OP. That´s the only way my MC has died.

Assassination requires a feature. It´s not something that randomly happens :smile:
Killed in Battle/Accidents etc can be interesting.

The timing is very important here. Just letting the game kill off a 40 yo 20h invested MC can easely kill the entire session.

Really? He was old?

Idk, i just want more dynasties thing be relevant :wink:

Don't mix Suduko and Seppuko :razz:
lt4WbbLkLsm-rWXSyJaXrt_qQ_T7eD5vqXV3qFDmzgs.png
They said they were gonna give us the option to retire the MC so the heir takes over, it looks like it needs a bit of time.
They need to somehow keep the old you as a NPC, so they probably need to code the logic for that first? A sudoku is a much cleaner (and funnier) solution: add UI, use existing logic for MC death.

Back
Top Bottom