Version number
e1.6.2
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

bluelunar

Recruit
Summary: My character has a polearm and bow equipped. Once battle is started, he starts with fists for some reason, mouse wheel up switches to polearm. However after that, I can't switch weapons again. Happens both on 1.6.1 and 1.6.2
How to Reproduce:Load the included save, choose attack, and try switching weapons in battle
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: 3090
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: 9900K
RAM: 32GB
Motherboard: Z390
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Could you capture a video of this issue? We were not able to reproduce it on 1.6.5. Was it a new fresh campaign as well? If not, could you send us the save file you are experiencing this issue? @bluelunar
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I created a new campaign and save file for the issue. I created a ticket and attached the save file.
I created a new character, equipped with a sword and bow. While on horseback, you can't switch to the bow, but if you dismount you can.

Back
Top Bottom