4 level gain 1 Attribute point is NOT enough

Users who are viewing this thread

1000 days, you are T6 clan about lvl 30. Hard to get skillpoints and... you have only played roughly 12 ingame years - still many years to go untill you are dying of age and can start over with your kids. The infamous lategame where you get nothing done :grin:

1000 days, you are T6 clan about lvl 30. Hard to get skillpoints and... you have only played roughly 12 ingame years - still many years to go untill you are dying of age and can start over with your kids. The infamous lategame where you get nothing done :grin:
so what's the point of this game? keep building character from young till old, then move on to next generation??

That's why I turn off the birth and death mode, because the birth rate and death rate are not balance

That's why I turn off the birth and death mode, because the birth rate and death rate are not balance
If BL was not a sequal of a game without death for lords and MC I´m quite sure that option would not even exist.

so what's the point of this game? keep building character from young till old, then move on to next generation??
Pretty much so, yes. Pretty much how you play other dynastial games like Crusader Kings etc. Even completly distant "succession games" like The Sims and Football manager can be played with this longterm mindset.

If BL was not a sequal of a game without death for lords and MC I´m quite sure that option would not even exist.

Pretty much so, yes. Pretty much how you play other dynastial games like Crusader Kings etc. Even completly distant "succession games" like The Sims and Football manager can be played with this longterm mindset.
I still think the death rate should be lower, because even in reality the death of lords in Europe is very low, 10% is too much

it takes 18 years for birth kids to grow up and available for sucession , there's are 1000 battles between 18 years, the parents will be dead very soon, the entire family of clan will be wipe out by this high death rates

I personally think that it's good to make it so you have to focus on certain aspect of what your character will be like instead of being able to be a master of every other thing.
Although I have to admit, dictating what your companions will eventually be good at is difficult.. I'm trying to make a few good stewards with perks that reduces garrison wages etc, but it's so difficult to level them up to those points
I am using this mod with some tweaks in the settings to get good goveneurs from battle promotions: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1101
Getting the right culture for the extra +1 loyalty is a bit tricky though.

Back
Top Bottom