Remove the turn cap

Users who are viewing this thread

King_Bark

Banned
I don't know who thought it was a good idea to make it so the input players give with the mouse doesn't match what's actually happening on screen but it's made the game play feel inconsistent and random. You can tell when people with hundreds of hours in game aren't able to look at who they're fighting because their opponent is just rotating around them and they can't make the character model catch up to look at them with mouse movement. It's a demonstrable fact that turn cap sucks, look at the game before turn cap, players payed mind to range and blocking and it was sometimes still possible to win in a 1v3, now you can't fight multiple people because the limits on rotation make it impossible, so everyone just facehugs and spams the two handed weapon with the most damage.

Say no to ballerinas.
It was never that difficult to counter people who spin and spinning was part of warband as well. People still do it, it's just worse. If you really need a limit placed on how fast and accurately i can move my mouse maybe you should stop and play another game or just get better.

female-dancer-sit-floor-looking-sad-artistic-conversion-38071762.jpg

Ah yes the 20th 'please change the game to work towards my style because I'm too **** to learn it myself' post this week
I did. It's just not fun anymore. You can see that whether you like it or not I'm objectively correct because the player count is practically 0 on duel servers.

Ah yes the 20th 'please change the game to work towards my style because I'm too **** to learn it myself' post this week
Before they removed the death counter you could see that everyone's k/d was worse because of it. You'd rather just have the game be **** all together than seethe at being killed by the one percent of players who actually use spins to feint.

Before they removed the death counter you could see that everyone's k/d was worse because of it. You'd rather just have the game be **** all together than seethe at being killed by the one percent of players who actually use spins to feint.
Wait you are actually serious? Turning and fainting is very viable in the current patch, you just need to do more than only that. Git gud.

Wait you are actually serious? Turning and fainting is very viable in the current patch, you just need to do more than only that. Git gud.
Like what? You can't turn, feint and transition to blocking, the game punishes that because you can't rotate the stupid lagging camera fast enough to block in the correct direction. Dueling at the high level now is literally just block and attack, and faints are just hilt spam with no canceled attack because that's too slow or doesn't work half the time and can actually be blocked.

Implying that's the reason Multiplayer is dead lmao get a grip man just stop seething so hard over losing a duel
I never lost a duel. The reason it has no players is that the game play is bad and this is the major reason why. Can you imagine a competitive fps with a cap on camera rotation, no, because it wouldn't have any players because it's a ****ty feature that makes it so the input you give with the controls isn't what happens in the game. The only limit to sensitivity and rotation speed should be how fast the player can set it and still be accurate. You can't argue with this because I'm right.

Last edited:
As the best player in this game (in all objectivity) I can guarantee that people who wear ballerinas are either Harry Potter fans or -snip-

Last edited by a moderator:
Problem with no turncap is that classes with long weapons and fast movement (all 2handers, especially menavlions) become basically untouchable because they can always run away, turn-swing and run away again. Already hat that in one patch and don't desire it back.

Problem with no turncap is that classes with long weapons and fast movement (all 2handers, especially menavlions) become basically untouchable because they can always run away, turn-swing and run away again. Already hat that in one patch and don't desire it back.
Go duel someone with berserker and great axe. They hold down the d or a key to move away and right swing or left swing depending on the direction and they only have to block in one direction because they're literally too fast to get hit by an overhead or a stab most of the time. If they see you trying to slowly aim a stab or overhead they just swing laterally while moving away. I know the answer is going to be to nerf the two hander but making it possible to catch them is a simple fix, just make it so they have to block in the correct direction and remove the turn cap which makes stabs and overheads miss.

Back
Top Bottom