SP - General Children should not be "Lost" when they have living parents! I ask for "Martira's" patch!

Users who are viewing this thread

This is unacceptable , this child has a living mother and sister, why should she be lost when the last adult clan leader dies?
YIvL3.jpg

Really, all children NPC should be adopted or something so that the game can actually function past gen 2, but at the very least children with living relatives should not be lost! I have about 15 childless clans in my faction alone that would love to adopt them!

+1 Wow! Not thought of this.

When a clan with children lose the last adult, SOMETHING should happen. Either clan should live on or children should move to their closest relative.

Personally I think the clans should live on. Childen has IRL been dynastyheads. To kill a clan with children, you should need to take the penalty to execute the children as well.

+1 Wow! Not thought of this.

When a clan with children lose the last adult, SOMETHING should happen. Either clan should live on or children should move to their closest relative.

Personally I think the clans should live on. Childen has IRL been dynastyheads. To kill a clan with children, you should need to take the penalty to execute the children as well.
Maybe they could go into cool down and then once the first child turns 18 they could reemerge as a rank 1 clan, kinda like the player starting the game. I like adoption too though!

Maybe they could go into cool down and then once the first child turns 18 they could reemerge as a rank 1 clan, kinda like the player starting the game. I like adoption too though!
Why not a regent-feature? Spawn a companion-regent who focus on governing the fiefs and raising children? Children are part of a dynasty and there should be enough strenght in "the walls" to make lower nobility taking interest in inheriting the clan and see it rising again. I don't like that the game promotes player to "kill of" clans as a tactic. Executions should be a pure PR element, not a tactic.

Why not a regent-feature? Spawn a companion-regent who focus on governing the fiefs and raising children? Children are part of a dynasty and there should be enough strenght in "the walls" to make lower nobility taking interest in inheriting the clan and see it rising again. I don't like that the game promotes player to "kill of" clans as a tactic. Executions should be a pure PR element, not a tactic.
That would be a good skill, Parenting :smile:

#SAVEMARTIRA

It seems wrong to me that widows with children leave the clans.

Like female leaders, these widows should remain in the family and their new partners be forced to change clan. Or that the younger children accompany her.

poor martina, her father died and her mother abandoned her for another man hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom