Beta Patch Notes e1.6.4

Users who are viewing this thread

Goblin babies have gone :sad:

On load, I noticed a bunch of noble deaths... I going to assume they were rebels whom had overstayed their welcome on this patch.
Whenever you load in it gives a quick obituary tour of the last nobles to kick the bucket. I assume it is a feature.

There are still serious problems in the multiplayer part of the game.
Servers have serious latency problems.
Combat fluency is lost. at game low ping has become a serious advantage
Even in early access times the game offered a much nicer experience.
Developers do not show the necessary dedication to the multiplayer part.
Play 60 vs 60 five or ten matches on european servers one day If you want to see a problem, you have to look

I have one question: are most turks' faces crooked? Because I see that most NPCs' faces are crooked.

Seriously. What's your problem?

Last edited:
Seems that the devs have added executions.

Just for rebel clans thus far, been around for a little while.

I joined the Southern Empire and we were getting wrecked by everyone, probably because i was farming my skills, idk. After a couple of in-game years passed Rhagea married a Sturgian dude and later died. After her death me and 2 other dudes were proposed to be the new leader, her new husband was not part of the election. Thing is, i could vote for the other 2 and myself. No one voted for anyone so naturally i voted for myself and was elected Ruler.

My clan insignia changed that to the Southern Empire so i tried to change it back but the insignia is bugged. The only thing i can change is the symbol and the color but the borders of the symbol remain the same as the old color but the inside can be changed.

So 2 things i find weird:

1. The way i got elected Emperor.
2. I cant change my insignia color AND the faction colors with the insignia.

So is this buggy or intended ?

I joined the Southern Empire and we were getting wrecked by everyone, probably because i was farming my skills, idk. After a couple of in-game years passed Rhagea married a Sturgian dude and later died. After her death me and 2 other dudes were proposed to be the new leader, her new husband was not part of the election. Thing is, i could vote for the other 2 and myself. No one voted for anyone so naturally i voted for myself and was elected Ruler.

My clan insignia changed that to the Southern Empire so i tried to change it back but the insignia is bugged. The only thing i can change is the symbol and the color but the borders of the symbol remain the same as the old color but the inside can be changed.

So 2 things i find weird:

1. The way i got elected Emperor.
2. I cant change my insignia color AND the faction colors with the insignia.

So is this buggy or intended ?
Seems intended and not new to this version. There's no inheritance (except for player faction?) of rulership, so always election for new ruling clan, most players report it being very easy to get elected ruler. You're the ruler, you get the ruler's Banner, the old ruler clan actually uses a different Banner that is thier personal one now.

Seems intended and not new to this version. There's no inheritance (except for player faction?) of rulership, so always election for new ruling clan, most players report it being very easy to get elected ruler. You're the ruler, you get the ruler's Banner, the old ruler clan actually uses a different Banner that is thier personal one now.
I thought as much, this kinda killed my boner to continue the campaign. CMON TW MORE POLITICS, TRADES AND AGREEMENTS ! Don't you guys dare to leave this as it is.

After I say play, the game runs in the background, but the screen does not appear. I deleted and reinstalled but still the same, what should I do?

After I say play, the game runs in the background, but the screen does not appear. I deleted and reinstalled but still the same, what should I do?
I had a similar issue. To solve it what I did was:
1. went to game folder (where the game saves are) - folder name is Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
2. Made a copy (somewhere else) of the folder Configs
3. Deleted the folder Configs on the game folder (step 1 above)
4. Then I tried playing and it worked.

Day 577 I finally uprooted all the khuzait land (had to veto peace about 7 times) (-one that was owned by rebels) making 8 wanderer clans and converting 4 khuzait clan in the prosses, with 1 spare fief left when I was finally ran out of influence and forced to make peace with the khuzaits. As expected about a weak later they attacked me again and a day after my vassals vote for war against S empire, but it doesn't matter, my faction power is greater then any faction but the Aserai. I would have preferred to poach the rest of the khuziats first but it's fine.

Day 577 I finally uprooted all the khuzait land (had to veto peace about 7 times) (-one that was owned by rebels) making 8 wanderer clans and converting 4 khuzait clan in the prosses, with 1 spare fief left when I was finally ran out of influence and forced to make peace with the khuzaits. As expected about a weak later they attacked me again and a day after my vassals vote for war against S empire, but it doesn't matter, my faction power is greater then any faction but the Aserai. I would have preferred to poach the rest of the khuziats first but it's fine.
Interesting.
Did you ennoble any companions already? If yes did it help comparing with your previous Khuzait ass kicking playthrougs?
I'm wondering how efficient is this feature and if it is balanced (cost etc.).

Back
Top Bottom