NA East Captain's Clan is abusing vote to kick, auto kicking everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote to kick is good, but pre made team size needs to be limited to three or less. This is just the first organized group of people that will abuse this feature, I had to join, get kicked and join again before I found another match, Tale worlds is giving groups power to control their game here and the longer they ignore them the more groups will copy them. They are persistent kickers, regular players, only queue as 4-5 people so as to control the vote kick and the only offenders as of now. Some people kick more than others or for whatever reason but this is organized abuse of the system and a proper response needs to prevent others from imitating or a foolproof such as 3 man groups needs to be put in place. [AIDS] clan NA East captain's server constant votekick. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2622315387 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2622314669

Yep same clan did this a little while back, kicked everyone who joined with no opportunity to prove prove themselves or get past unit selection. Then we (a bunch of randoms) beat them, and the AIDS clan all quit immediately leaving the game dead, one poor guy joined after that and was left to finish the match as 1v6. The guy was a legend and hung around and fought as hard as he could. But this A.I.D.S clan are scum. Bannerlord community are better of without them and they genuinely suck at the game too lol, which was funny after their non stop kicks, you would have thought they must be really good or something to be kicking other players immediately. but no (also fun fact they got beaten by non coms randoms using archer / inf mix vs their full inf stack as a mirror match and they had all shields. so that was particularly funny :smile:

Vote to kick is good, but pre made team size needs to be limited to three or less. This is just the first organized group of people that will abuse this feature, I had to join, get kicked and join again before I found another match, Tale worlds is giving groups power to control their game here and the longer they ignore them the more groups will copy them. They are persistent kickers, regular players, only queue as 4-5 people so as to control the vote kick and the only offenders as of now. Some people kick more than others or for whatever reason but this is organized abuse of the system and a proper response needs to prevent others from imitating or a foolproof such as 3 man groups needs to be put in place. [AIDS] clan NA East captain's server constant votekick. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2622315387 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2622314669
Cope Sneed and Dilate

The real problem is that the player base is too small right now
In a way it's not too bad with the smaller player base because the amount of people suiciding their troops immediately has vastly reduced and people play with a bit more consideration to their army makeup, so the quality of match in random games has improved.

The real problem is that the player base is too small right now
Votekick abuse shrinks the playerbase even further since people who abuse the feature are outright trying to kill a game's multiplayer scene. It happened to Serious Sam, and i remember some people tried to do that to Warband several years back.

With that said, i do agree that votekicking has a place in Bannerlord, since it's never fun for some players to deliberately act as if they're AFK when they're the last man standing.

Votekick abuse shrinks the playerbase even further since people who abuse the feature are outright trying to kill a game's multiplayer scene. It happened to Serious Sam, and i remember some people tried to do that to Warband several years back.

With that said, i do agree that votekicking has a place in Bannerlord, since it's never fun for some players to deliberately act as if they're AFK when they're the last man standing.
What are you talking about, we force more games, the more games the more you will be buck broken

Cope harder

AIDS literally kicks everyone out of their match so they can have the upperhand, literally they'd have 3/6 players then kick everyone, worst captain clan ive seen in the game
Problem statist?

Just report that behaviour. Even if you got kicked you can find recent games in the social section and report from there. Make sure to write something like "coordinated kicking" or something and then it's up to TW wether or not it is a misuse of their platform.

"Hey mom it's my first day on the internet and I know what meme words from slash tv are, am I an epic hacker yet"
Mother said it was my turn on the bocket bussy

Haha your one of the derps from AIDS that's hilarious
I prefer the term Sneedling tyty

Just report that behaviour. Even if you got kicked you can find recent games in the social section and report from there. Make sure to write something like "coordinated kicking" or something and then it's up to TW wether or not it is a misuse of their platform.
>Seeing this as a problem and not a feature. Maybe we think you are stinky <3

>Seeing this as a problem and not a feature. Maybe we think you are stinky <3
I make no direct claim as to wether or not it's a problem. I ask users to report the behavious for what it is and then leave it to TW to handle those reports.

If you want my personal honest opinion it is that this kind of behaviour stems from the same toxic mentality that vote kicking was made for. Bannerlord (or any other online mp game) has no future with people like you and your clan sabotaging the player base. It would be in TW's best interest to get rid of you for the benefit of the many and their future profit. It would be wise to keep this in mind going forward as TW hasn't done anything about it yet, but they will have to.

Creating anonymous users to harass people on this forum thread can only hurt you. OP has clearly stated your clan and your behaviour is open for moderators to see. I would suggest laying back on the kicking. If you have 4 guys coordinating on DC you should be able to beat any 6 man team in cpt mode whatever the remaining 2 are doing. If you can't; vote kicking is far from the solution to your problem. You might just be bad. And that's perfectly OK. Just don't pretend otherwise and create a hostile enviroment for new players. This game sorely needs them.

I make no direct claim as to wether or not it's a problem. I ask users to report the behavious for what it is and then leave it to TW to handle those reports.

If you want my personal honest opinion it is that this kind of behaviour stems from the same toxic mentality that vote kicking was made for. Bannerlord (or any other online mp game) has no future with people like you and your clan sabotaging the player base. It would be in TW's best interest to get rid of you for the benefit of the many and their future profit. It would be wise to keep this in mind going forward as TW hasn't done anything about it yet, but they will have to.

Creating anonymous users to harass people on this forum thread can only hurt you. OP has clearly stated your clan and your behaviour is open for moderators to see. I would suggest laying back on the kicking. If you have 4 guys coordinating on DC you should be able to beat any 6 man team in cpt mode whatever the remaining 2 are doing. If you can't; vote kicking is far from the solution to your problem. You might just be bad. And that's perfectly OK. Just don't pretend otherwise and create a hostile enviroment for new players. This game sorely needs them.
too long didnt read, don't forget to empty your piss jugs after we kick you from game cuckboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom