what should be the next title/DLC ?

what should be the next project/DLC ?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

but this poll is all round, all-inclusive, it is THE poll which taleworlds can extraxt valuable feedback from.
Good initiative for a game fully released... which is not the case unfortunately...
Give the devs the time to implement and polish core features (towers, ladders, AI behaviour) first.

but this poll is all round, all-inclusive, it is THE poll which taleworlds can extraxt valuable feedback from.
Actually these threads are about players fantasizing about imaginary games, the DLC decisions (at least in the short term) have already been made by Taleworlds.
For those DLCs further in the future, they'll probably look at popular mods. But not forum polls with very limited exposure representing the most demanding players and not the filthy casuals who are their real customers.

Actually these threads are about players fantasizing about imaginary games, the DLC decisions (at least in the short term) have already been made by Taleworlds.
For those DLCs further in the future, they'll probably look at popular mods. But not forum polls with very limited exposure representing the most demanding players and not the filthy casuals who are their real customers.
let us keep posting in this thread so it gets more exposure. This poll also uses the right nomenclature, thats unique comparing to other polls. This poll will reach armagans office.

Why do you want DLCs? This game, once polished, will shine with its mods.
It is one of the main reasons i love this series, it is "modability" is off the charts.
I hate the fact that people ask for a Dlc nowadays, we used to get complete games not fragments sold separately. I am not trying to be mean and i am sorry if i hurt your feelings, but i agree with the guys above.
I know you are trying to help but the way to do it right now is to suggest in the proper sections and to report bugs.

interesting npc's. The problem is that none of them stand out they look different but they all act the same. Same dialogue same actions regardless of traits. A coward and a brave npc are the same and honourable and dishonourable npc are the same. It would be good if the traits open up different dialogue options and different available actions like Honourable may give you the ability to offer a duel instead of a mass battle or in battle challenge and leader to duel. Dishonourable may let you hire spies to spread rumours on other lords. The npc's could have and use these abilities. It doesn't have to exactly this but you get my drift.

Hey, I only suggest DLCs to encourage TW to expand BL. If you love a game and keep playing it surely you should support it by buying the add-ons (if interested) . Mods are great but I feel guilty playing a great new mod (like TATW) but pay ..zip .. DLCs are the next best thing.

Of course there's no point in making DLCs if the base game is broken .. so yes, the base game needs to be completed / fixed first.

Hey, I only suggest DLCs to encourage TW to expand BL. If you love a game and keep playing it surely you should support it by buying the add-ons (if interested) . Mods are great but I feel guilty playing a great new mod (like TATW) but pay ..zip .. DLCs are the next best thing.
Support modders by donations (if they even ask for them).
You shouldn't feel guilty about Taleworlds though, they should, at least until they deliver a finished game. Also please don't buy their DLCs until you know they are in a playable, enjoyable state - poor work should not be rewarded, otherwise they will keep releasing what should not be released.

I put a lot of work into this thread on DLC I would like to see in Bannerlord, I would rather see relevant DLC that expands Bannerlord then completely different settings. There is still way too much that can and should be added to Bannerlord before going off to another project.

I would pay for THIS type of DLC all day long if it is quality.

Here is one example from the thread:

The Raven Banner

nh5Mo5P.jpg

Overview:
  • Adds Nord playable faction
  • Nordland Settlements added to the North part of map
  • Dragon Ships
  • New companions
  • New Northern weapons and armors
  • New Sea King war parties (Scary Sea Raider parties)
  • Ability to join and recruit from the Skolderbrotva (think freelancer mode)
  • Improved Shieldwall formation and improved infantry combat

The Northern winds has shifted from the Nordlands and rumors start to spread that a warlord from the North by the name of Gundig Hairy-Breeks has claimed birthright to the whole of Calradia! This event will set off a large scale invasion of Calradia that few will be prepared for with Nord war parties terrorizing the Northern sea and lands of the North. Improved shieldwall combat to make infantry more viable when organized and tough to crack with just archery or cavalry alone. This could also add Ai companions to faction leader parties like a legendary champion or group of unique bodyguard that enhances the leaders fighting prowess on the battlefield.

I would like something that expands on the npc's. They really need some work your go to your wife and her dialogue is like she doesn't even know you. They also don't reflect there traits at all . there all the same regardless of the traits. So for me anything that would improve the drab npc's would make my happy .

I would like something that expands on the npc's. They really need some work your go to your wife and her dialogue is like she doesn't even know you. They also don't reflect there traits at all . there all the same regardless of the traits. So for me anything that would improve the drab npc's would make my happy .

The problem with adding game mechanics in a DLC is that they have to be modular, meaning they will have a limited impact on the game, and zero impact on other DLCs. Not everyone will buy them, so an NPC DLC would have to be its own self contained system that doesn't affect much else.

Paradox games have this problem, and their DLCs are total trash.

Implement dialogues (even basic) between families members, make dialogue lines coherent with traits and relations...
It should be in the base game, not a DLC...

The problem with adding game mechanics in a DLC is that they have to be modular, meaning they will have a limited impact on the game, and zero impact on other DLCs. Not everyone will buy them, so an NPC DLC would have to be its own self contained system that doesn't affect much else.

Paradox games have this problem, and their DLCs are total trash.
Well up to now i am find warband npc's and viking conquest ncp better than bannerlord which is not good. i want more than battle simulator. So for the wife to call the character husband is not a lot to ask. Also the trait system seems pointless. If its just going to be a battle simulator then they should do away with such mechanics and put more into the battles and tactics . But as a DLC set it in what ever period the armour looked the best full plate armour with coats of arms like medieval times or Napoleon. But i would like better npc's personally and world random events.

Back
Top Bottom