Resolved unable to propose peace when starting Instiana's Plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

zengry

Recruit
in 1.6.4 beta...im not able to propose peace and im at war with all 3 empire factions...im playing as battania...any clue why? I have 900 influence but the button to propose peace is grayed out.

Isn't Istiana's plan to bring back the Empire ?? but you are playing as a non-Empire faction ? Have I got this wrong ?

But YES, players need an OUT if you don't want to be a Bannerlord anymore.

from what i see, the quest is where it the quest objective is a bar starting at 0/2000 once he reaches 2000, all empire clans declare war on me, yes i decided to not do empire this playthrough.

from what i see, the quest is where it the quest objective is a bar starting at 0/2000 once he reaches 2000, all empire clans declare war on me, yes i decided to not do empire this playthrough.
You can't peace out of story wars.
It was a bug who finally got fixed.

And better be imperial, Imperial Heroes can have more troops, fiefs and influence, then a stupid barbarian.

This Banner Quest needs work, if I try to rebuild the Empire but fail, surely normal relations with all factions are resumed ? Endless hatred and war seems very silly.

.To make this quest actually work, you should gain Empire allies when 3 non-empire factions declare war against you, thus the player has large wars with quick victory or defeat.

This is intended, the immediate peace between empire factions got fixed before. You are trying to destroy the empire at that point. So it is intended to not being able to form peace.
Why would that be a thing. Have a single faction have to fight off 3 factions and on top of that the vlandians and aserai who will see battania weak and make war on them, i was in a 5v1 war before and forced to use cheats to stop all of it. I know well that any 3 faction war on a single faction is almost a immediate loss. Why did they think this was a good idea?

Back
Top Bottom