How will battle mode work with class system and balance

Users who are viewing this thread

@Errayn Where are the paid-perks come from? Did any dev said that there will be paid perks/abilities?

As i see, current direction wont offer any paid perks/abilities. They will probably offer us to buy skins for all equipments(for clothes or weapons) with in-game currency or real money or events. That's all. And, its quite suitable.

&

More skins for all equipments.
More passive perks.
More weapon changer perks.
Unique perks in stages(uncommon/epic/legendary types perks with huge + & - tale offers)
etc needed.

Balance should be in customized freedom. Not in a limited similarization. Characteristic balance is needed.
@dijiTurk My advice to you is to understand the subject thoroughly before writing anything. Where do i write paid-perks or said it is pay2win etc.
if you understand the 9.99$ pavise shield perk wrongly i could accept it. But you should also understand that the example i gaved in early messages is includes a dark hummor that anyone could understand.
image.png

If you really take the cost i gaved in my example seriously like 31gold, 69Gold, 30gold, 10 Butter, 9.99$ you should take an appointment with a psychologist or neurologist for your healt. I'm not saying this to make fun of you, I'm saying it from my heart. Because it is not your first time doing this. Also in turkish forum and discords etc.

They will probably offer us to buy skins for all equipments(for clothes or weapons) with in-game currency or real money or events.

2020-11-23_12h39_49.jpg

or this
Screenshot_20200427_222601_com.discord.jpg

or this that was in 2019 and things got changed if you follow the current grand Vision™ you should know it.
Just wanted to make a clarification on this issue. Micro-transactions are not something we are actively working on at the moment. However, cosmetic only micro-transactions are a great way to fund active multiplayer updates and if we decide to add purchasable or grindable skins at some point, we'll definitely make them strictly cosmetic-only.

Also above in my replys you can see that I am trying/thinking to find a spot to support their ideas with Skins without total redesing and compatible with their current desing. Since this is their Plan to do so.

@dijiTurk My advice to you is to understand the subject thoroughly before writing anything. Where do i write paid-perks or said it is pay2win etc.
if you understand the 9.99$ pavise shield perk wrongly i could accept it. But you should also understand that the example i gaved in early messages is includes a dark hummor that anyone could understand.
image.png

If you really take the cost i gaved in my example seriously like 31gold, 69Gold, 30gold, 10 Butter, 9.99$ you should take an appointment with a psychologist or neurologist for your healt. I'm not saying this to make fun of you, I'm saying it from my heart. Because it is not your first time doing this. Also in turkish forum and discords etc.
Selecting perk from many option is good.
Topic, and suggestion there, fine. I only triggered to your dark humor ; $ on a perk.

With SS in ur repond, you showed us that dev say there will be only cosmetic stuffs that can earned (alternatively with) real money (with a great aim; supporting mp patches) .

There is no balance breaking paid objects in the future. And, there is no need to make dark humor about paid cosmetics.
I know a lot of sp players waiting fix to ladder climbing issue. And, it's not a reason to blame mp's cosmetic feature.

Btw, i see that i'm being black sheep here. I don't want you to act again in any subject with certain and harsh speeches like in the past that made u fail understanding of A. Yavuz. + We are just talking about game; i recommend that you do not deal with any personal data/right* . "Subject" is game here.

2020-11-23_12h39_49.jpg

or this
Screenshot_20200427_222601_com.discord.jpg

or this that was in 2019 and things got changed if you follow the current grand Vision™ you should know it.

Also above in my replys you can see that I am trying/thinking to find a spot to support their ideas with Skins without total redesing and compatible with their current desing. Since this is their Plan to do so.
As i said, im just triggered with paid-perk dark humor.. Selecting perk from many option for battle mode.. Talking about these, is OK. I don't have words for them rn.

*hotfix

Last edited:
Selecting perk from many option is good.
Topic, and suggestion there, fine. I only triggered to your dark humor ; $ on a perk.

With SS in ur repond, you showed us that dev say there will be only cosmetic stuffs that can earned (alternatively with) real money (with a great aim; supporting mp patches) .

There is no balance breaking paid objects in the future. And, there is no need to make dark humor about paid cosmetics.
I know a lot of sp players waiting fix to ladder climbing issue. And, it's not a reason to blame mp's cosmetic feature.

Btw, i see that i'm being black sheep here. I don't want you to act again in any subject with certain and harsh speeches like in the past that made u fail understanding of A. Yavuz. + We are just talking about game; i recommend that you do not deal with any personal data/right* . "Subject" is game here.

As i said, im just triggered with paid-perk dark humor.. Selecting perk from many option for battle mode.. Talking about these, is OK. I don't have words for them rn.

*hotfix
I wrote like that because your missunderstants leads to provoke an argument ( I don't know if you are baiting / Trolling ) and everytime I reply to you it feels i am getting baited in to an argument. I will give one example, i never saw @Bloc being muted on this forum ( maybe happend before but i really don't remember probably happend in the very past years. ) until *your missunderstants* leads to provoke an argument happend in Turkish Forum lately. And thats also made lots of guys to get muted and somewhat killed the Conversations that happend there. for me it is sad to see someone knowledgeable about the game and mechanics and helpfull guy on this forum to get muted because of provoke an argument (baiting). I just wanted to be sure afterall.

I wrote like that because your missunderstants leads to provoke an argument ( I don't know if you are baiting / Trolling ) and everytime I reply to you it feels i am getting baited in to an argument. I will give one example, i never saw @Bloc being muted on this forum ( maybe happend before but i really don't remember probably happend in the very past years. ) until *your missunderstants* leads to provoke an argument happend in Turkish Forum lately. And thats also made lots of guys to get muted and somewhat killed the Conversations that happend there. for me it is sad to see someone knowledgeable about the game and mechanics and helpfull guy on this forum to get muted because of provoke an argument (baiting). I just wanted to be sure afterall.
That was my feedback in a correct subject caused me 1 month punishment after all dialogs, and made him mad & muted. I remember. Let me say.. Being very productive in the field doesn't make him uncriticised about what he done for game. He could have approach different as it should be, and we wouldn't get punished.
Unlike his rhetorics against TW at those times, i just gave a peaceful critic in one of a correct topic. And, unlike TW; he just got mad to feedback. Anyways, that was not trolling, just feedback. My posts here also not. I troll only at the game for the opposite team.
But, like those times, it's something that you see as you want.

I would like to see more suggestion forms as in your video. For battle mode, or others. We need more options overall..

I would assume that battle mode works just like skirmish where you buy classes using gold. Only difference being that you don't spend all your +-300g in one round but across several rounds.

Something like
100g per round
+100g at the start
+whatever you earned by performance.

Only real problem: That would force players to sometimes paly cheap classes, might not be desirable if you want fixed roles in your team.

Back
Top Bottom