All right, so who asked deaths to be removed from the score board?

Users who are viewing this thread

Please revert back to show us the deaths it is important for stats, and is extremely important to know who dies faster, who is the most reliable. So many things can be shown simply by keeping the death count on.

How the **** this thing passed in your ****tiy meetings at taleworlds and then accepted.
Bannerlord Multiplayer is designed for low IQ people and kids who will spend thousands on stupid skins/symbols with their parent's credit card or play for hours to get them. ( Before some people outrage, I'm not calling you low IQ because you play Bannerlord MP, I'm saying they are designing it for those people )
And some kids are susceptible to hurt themselves after hearing trash talk over the internet about their K/D - as a form of cyberbullying.
If you are older than 14-15 or if you have enough IQ not to consider selecting a few items before spawning as a "complex" thing, then you are most likely not Bannerlord MP's target audience. You can still choose to play and enjoy, but your concerns are not important. It's not TW's fault that you choose to play the game.

@Callum
Why is it that the MP community still not gets involved in literally anything? You lay out the red carpet for the next bull**** that nobody wants or needs while the house is suffering from existing fires in forms of unaddressed bugs and crashes. You literally pouring oil into the flames. I’m so sick of it. Why do you guys at TW fail in such a fatal way to provide simplest communication and creating a dozen problems more in every process you implement. It does not only feel that the dev team does not play MP it’s pretty much proven since the last patch.

@Bloc hits the nail in his post. The game drifts so far away from its origin and becomes a medieval fortnite for idiots. For gods sake it is such a freaking disappointment.

The number of deaths is irrelevant if you have one life. Maybe some intern programmer wanted to change this for some one life mode, but then made a mistake and changed it for every mode.
Report it as a bug to tech support and see what happens.
???
>Maybe
Why waste time writing some hypothetical scenario?

First the censoring of swearing, next it's preventing people from seeing their deaths, soon we will eliminate any blood from the graphics. Lastly all weapons will be replaced with pillows so we can all have a nice pillow fight and no one dies.

All TW had to do was make a damage dealt stat and I would have been happy. Instead they removed deaths and changed the score system where you have to do the math to see how much damage you dealt. Why cant anything be simple.
Exactly. Same thing goes with the killfeed. Why cant the killfeed just be a table thats actually readable

@Callum
Why is it that the MP community still not gets involved in literally anything? You lay out the red carpet for the next bull**** that nobody wants or needs while the house is suffering from existing fires in forms of unaddressed bugs and crashes. You literally pouring oil into the flames. I’m so sick of it. Why do you guys at TW fail in such a fatal way to provide simplest communication and creating a dozen problems more in every process you implement. It does not only feel that the dev team does not play MP it’s pretty much proven since the last patch.

@Bloc hits the nail in his post. The game drifts so far away from its origin and becomes a medieval fortnite for idiots. For gods sake it is such a freaking disappointment.
To my chagrin, with each new patch, the work of the developers is more and more clearly associated with the decision of a wild tribe to improve Tesla, which by some ridiculous accident (misunderstanding) was at their disposal. They speak of her as a deity, decorate with tribal patterns, but her internal details, which seem useless to them?, are sorted out to decorate their wives and children ...
Maybe this association will "offend" the developers at least a little and make them turn to the gaming community with their face, and not with their {censor?}. Only now I hardly have the patience to wait for this long enough :cautious:

I guess it doesn't really matter for the likes of TDM and Siege, although I'd still rather have it, but I would say it's actually necessary for Skirmish and, when it arrives, Battle.

Back
Top Bottom