Team killing cavalry parkers

Is it acceptable conduct to team kill parked cavalry?

• Yes, it is not only acceptable, it is to be encouraged

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Yes, but it shouldn't turn into targeted griefing of individual players

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it shouldn't be done.

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

You know how it is, you're playing a round on captain mode and you know that because of one guy's determination to farm those precious couched lance kills your team will lose the round and you'll have to watch this guy run around on his horse for 5 mins at the end of the round...

With vote to kick still needing some attention to make it work as desired I wanted to conduct a poll of players opinion on the matter.

Love how option one encourages to target griefing of individual players. Also you will just be banned for this idiotic idea.

The kick poll works fine for this.

But why not, then, your team capitalize on a Rambo fan partner and let him finish his battle before you. By distracting the attention of enemies, Rambo will allow you to take a better position, capture flags, stretch the enemy's army, etc. This is a playable and quite realistic battle strategy. Or just use the kick button if you think differently and/or don't know how to play creatively yet :wink:

Last edited:
Love how option one encourages to target griefing of individual players. Also you will just be banned for this idiotic idea.

The kick poll works fine for this.
Yes, you will get banned - should you be banned for this type of team killing?

But why not, then, your team capitalize on a Rambo fan partner and let him finish his battle before you. By distracting the attention of enemies, Rambo will allow you to take a better position, capture flags, stretch the enemy's army, etc. This is a playable and quite realistic battle strategy. Or just use the kick button if you think differently and don't know how to play creatively yet :wink:
There is nothing creative about someone sitting his cavalry 10 miles away and running in solo.

There is nothing creative about someone sitting his cavalry 10 miles away and running in solo.
The rest of the team needs to be creative in a situation with a partner using Rambo tactics, not the Rambo player (he already showed his level of creativity when he became Rambo:smile:). And that's not bad at all. It teaches interaction in challenging environments and quickly increases game understanding, play skills and experience to a level where there is no problem with Rambo's partner or opponent.

The rest of the team needs to be creative in a situation with a partner using Rambo tactics, not the Rambo player (he already showed his level of creativity when he became Rambo:smile:). And that's not bad at all. It teaches interaction in challenging environments and quickly increases game understanding, play skills and experience to a level where there is no problem with Rambo's partner or opponent.
Of course there are games when 1 retard on the team doesn't matter much, and you can win the games, but if its 6v6 and everyone knows how to play, it is an almost guaranteed loss. I'm not complaining that I can't win games under these circumstances, or asking for help strategically in this situation.

If you think 1/6 guy consistently going solo in a team game, in defiance of his teammates repeated requests to do otherwise - and rejoins after multiply kicks to continue griefing the rest of the team is just someone presenting a creative challenge - then i think you are far too kind.

Of course there are games when 1 retard on the team doesn't matter much, and you can win the games, but if its 6v6 and everyone knows how to play, it is an almost guaranteed loss. I'm not complaining that I can't win games under these circumstances, or asking for help strategically in this situation.

If you think 1/6 guy consistently going solo in a team game, in defiance of his teammates repeated requests to do otherwise - and rejoins after multiply kicks to continue griefing the rest of the team is just someone presenting a creative challenge - then i think you are far too kind.
I mean, if 5/6 people ask a guy to play infantry 10x and he refuses, whats the problem with killing his horses and turning him into infantry?

Do you understand what a debate even is?

Also, 'teamkill on purpose... intention is irrelevant' is a contradiction in terms - muppet
The debate is if you should teamkill Rambo players, doing that will just get you banned. Just use the kick feature lmfao. If you can't get enough votes, people don't agree with you or go find some friends.

Also that contradiction is debatable, you can see if a teamkill in on purpose (mostly) in the logs but the intention behind that you of course cannot see. Keep up.

Good luck debating rambo players. Im not sure you will make any of them see the light. Fun poll though, made me chuckle ?
I know, perhaps, all quite active captains on the European server. And only 3-4 of them, with varying degrees of episodicity, prefer the use of Rambo tactics. Moreover, they are all always ready to cancel their choice at the request of an adequate team. And I doubt any of those 3-4 people will be debating here. Oh yes, there are other servers, probably filled with Rambo players:wink:

Back
Top Bottom