Customisation System Reset

Users who are viewing this thread

@Callum

I didnt get compensation for all the levels i already reached, is this a bug that will be fixed ?
I am bit sad to get literally nothing for having played the game a lot :/

@Callum

I didnt get compensation for all the levels i already reached, is this a bug that will be fixed ?
I also have this issue, I was under the impression when I gained a level I would receive all the loot for the levels I have gained but nothing.

@Callum

IIRC they removed all level up loot, at least I didn't get any loot for lvl 100 I think.

Probably another "temporary unannounced event" like the loot bugs that are happening.
"You missed out on the 10x loot event, which we didn't announce? Well, that's too bad" ~ Yours sincerely TW

server crashed and got 200 loot compensation, can't say they don't want to improve MP gameplay.

I love the changes made and see a slightly increase in NA population.

Can you please fix the Armory/Customization screen?

And many object models overlap clothing and character models
Yeah, got a Helmet that lets me look like sir hedgehog. In the armory view it works though.

Concerning games in a row: Seems like you only get loot for the last game you played so I don't know whether I should play until the server crashes or quit after every game.

server crashed and got 200 loot compensation, can't say they don't want to improve MP gameplay.

I love the changes made and see a slightly increase in NA population.

Can you please fix the Armory/Customization screen?
Wow, 13 to 14 population, they’re really turning a corner with quadrupling down on this superior multiplayer system.

Back
Top Bottom