Are you happy with update 1.6.3?

• I love these guys! It's a game changer

• I appreciate the good work. We are definetely going to the right direction

• Well, you know...

• Come on, guys, please.This is not enough

• TD = Total Disgrace

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

point concluded, you're offended. highly sensitive and highly egotistic.

how far are you going to go with this?

Well, the limit on how far we can go will be set by you. And as we cant get past the "DId I OfFenD U?" phase I think we're now scraping the bottom of the barrel. Anyway, I am glad you were able to validate my point. And remember, if what you dont know cant hurt you, you're invulnerable. Stay stupid. Stay stafe. Cheers.

I didnt get offended about the game being dissed, I dont care about that. I just got mildly annoyed at the imbecility displayed by the brain cell donor who'm I can only assume is paralyzed from the neck up. Because is it so hard to fathom that there are indeed people who mildly agree with the course of the game? Mind me, they werent even going for the most positive outcome of the poll. They were moderately positive. And that is such an insane concept to the guy who's just a few fries short of a happy meal that he asks the rhetorical question to no-one in particular, demanding who they are. It boggles the mind. Amazing.
Any point that you were trying to make is completely nullified by the first 2 sentences. It's quite apparent that you are offended you just refuse to admit it. I believe the word best used to describe your reaction would be triggered.

the update adds death to simulated battles on the permadeath mode. that sounds minor to a lot of players but indeed this is a huge update a lot of people playing on permadeath appreciate. other factions, lords and party leaders can die in battles you do not participate in at all. gives you a feeling of less unfairness going on on the permadeath mode. before 1.6.3, death was only happening to battles you participated in. while you were losing tons of lords in the fights, other factions stayed unharmed as long as youre not in there. a change was demanded by a lot of players, also here on the forum. "tAlEwOrLdS dOeSnT LiStEn tO ThE cOmMuNiTy"

what i need to get used to is the graphic downgrade in the latest patch, the game really looks worse now. i do understand if that would be a necessary step to make the game playable for people who dont have that highend gaming rig in their living room, but i do have my struggles with it.

all things concidered i have seen worse updates.

It broke AI of all ranged units, I think it also damaged AI of cavalry too. Its a bug, but still not happy about it.

This, looking at the horse archers aiming the opposite way while circling their targets is mildly infuriating as it is VERY obvious that there is something wrong, there isn't even a chance of looking at it and not noticing. And at the same time, death in simulated battles + the death chance reduction on player involved battles was a good thing.

To sum it up, I would say they stroked it with one hand and pinched it with the other...

The people who think that this game is great/going in a good direction are usually either ignorant, not understanding, or stupid. There are some apologists who aren't any of these three and thus I don't understand such a sub-species of a human being. The updates aren't ever going to bring any overhauls, and this one isn't any different. Total disgrace. I don't need to play this update to know that. They're all "fixed a couple bugs" "added a canned quest" and "implemented something that was supposed to be in this game well over a year ago and the game barely functioned without before, but it's still a major overhaul, believe me".

The people who think that this game is great/going in a good direction are usually either ignorant, not understanding, or stupid. There are some apologists who aren't any of these three and thus I don't understand such a sub-species of a human being. The updates aren't ever going to bring any overhauls, and this one isn't any different. Total disgrace. I don't need to play this update to know that. They're all "fixed a couple bugs" "added a canned quest" and "implemented something that was supposed to be in this game well over a year ago and the game barely functioned without before, but it's still a major overhaul, believe me".

You sound like a lovely human being. I hope one day I have to place my wellbeing in your hands. I can clearly see that you'd take good care.

I think the game is going in a good direction. So I guess I am a sub-species you don't understand.

You sound like a lovely human being. I hope one day I have to place my wellbeing in your hands. I can clearly see that you'd take good care.

I think the game is going in a good direction. So I guess I am a sub-species you don't understand.
I mean sub-species in the sense that I don't understand the thought process whatsoever if those three factors aren't in play, so much so, that they don't seem to have a normal thought process generally seen in Homo Sapiens, at least to my understanding. I'm usually a nice person when I'm not feeling salty about Bannerlord.

I mean sub-species in the sense that I don't understand the thought process whatsoever if those three factors aren't in play, so much so, that they don't seem to have a normal thought process generally seen in Homo Sapiens, at least to my understanding. I'm usually a nice person when I'm not feeling salty about Bannerlord.

So I can't tell if you're walking back your comment or double downing. Now I just don't have a normal thought process generally seen in Homo Sapiens... but you're usually a nice person?

Back
Top Bottom